How to Get Your Crush to Like You? Chapter 4

"Hey," Josh said as I sat down in my chair.

"What's up?" I said as he joined me.

"Same old shit," he said handing me his violin. I rolled my eyes and took it from him. He never could figure out how to tune his violin so I always just did it for him. "You're the best," he said as he took out his phone.

Once I was done I handed back his violin and started to tune mine.

Do you have a game after school today?" he said as he played with his hair.

I smiled and ran my fingers through his soft hair. "Yeah, why?"

"I might go over Cody's house and smoke a little bit and you know how paranoid I get, so..."

"I'm not going to be your babysitter," I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh come on you're so good at it," he said taking my hand.

"I'll think about it. I'll text you," I said taking my hands from under his.

Our orchestra teacher stood in front of the class signaling that it was time to start class.

After orchestra the day kind of flies by. Before I knew it, it was time for lunch and all my friends and I sat together.

"So, how hot was Josh today?" Olivia said eating her fries.

"Very," I said taking a bite of my sandwich. "We might hang out after my game."

"Fun," Paige said.

"Not really, he'll be high so I'll be babysitting," I said rolling my eyes at the thought of it.

"Well, he's hot, so don't complain," Paige said.

"Yeah, hold his hand if he gets too paranoid," Oliva said.

I laughed, "I might."

After lunch we went our separate ways just to meet up a period later in English class. Our English teacher never really felt like teaching so it was like a free period for us.

We sat in the back and waited for our teacher to give us the green light to do whatever we wanted. Once the late bell rang our teacher stood up from his desk and took off his glasses.

"It's Monday, so do whatever you want. Remember you have an essay due Thursday, it would be wise to work on that," and with that he sat back down and went back to his paperwork.

"Library?" I asked the girls.

"Yeah," they said gathering their things. I stood up and walked over to my teacher to ask for a pass to go to the library. He quickly wrote the three of us a pass and handed it to me. On my way back over to the girls I noticed that this kid, Will, was staring at me.

He was a good looking dude but kind of an asshole. I didn't really know much about him but I did know that he thought he was better and smarter than everyone else. I gave him a half smile before grabbing my things and heading out of the classroom.