Prologue

Prologue:

"Storm's coming," a gray she-cat with stars in her fur announced. "I can feel it. Someone's bringing a storm."

"Yes, Willowstar, "a ginger tom agreed. "It is time that we act quickly. If we don't Stormclan is destroyed beyond repair."

"What can we do?" a dappled she-cat came to view.

"Its time the missing returns to its place. Its time for a prophecy." Willowstar declared facing the audience.

"Is it wise?" a small brown tom spoke up. "If we acted hastily, we could loose everything."

"I know that," Willowstar said. "That's why I took moons to consider if I had chosen correctly. Apparently, I have."

"You are just saying that because she is your kin," the small brown tom grumbled.

"She is yours as well," Willowstar gazed at the tom with intense blue eyes. "We are running out of time. Even time is something that we Starclan cannot control."

"We should act quickly," ginger tom stood up.

"Rowanclaw, you and I will go." Willowstar stood up. "Follow me please."

Rowanclaw got up quickly and trailed the giant she-cat up to a forest. The forest no longer felt warm. Strong cold breeze whipped two majestic cat's furs but they barely seemed to blink an eyes. They continued their journey until they reached a camp filled with sleeping cats. They entered the nursery, their steps soft as a leaf falling on snow.

"There's she is," Willowstar tap the kit's forehead with tip of her tail gently and whispered.

"Bringer of the Storm arrives

In order to save lives

You must seek new path

Act quickly and survive the wrath

One false move is fatal..."