Chapter 4

Anonymous's POV

While listening to Ryan's lists of photoshoot sessions for tomorrow, I looked through my closet to find a suitable suit for dinner tonight. My eyes fixed on a striped blue continental suit. Perfect. I took it out and choose a patterned tie with the combination of grey, blue and black colors to compliment the suit.

After adjusting my coat, I came out of my room and getting ready to go. This will be my first time appearance in public without the need to disguise. I knew after this dinner meeting, the media would go hysteric, went all out to hunt after the details of my first personal life highlights story. Anyway, I care not of those unimportant matters, whatever thoughts of what were going to happen will not faltered me. The only thing I worried about was how will she react after she saw me.

"Are you really sure that this will work out?" Ryan, my manager asked.

"InshaAllah" the only assurance I could gave.

I entered my favorite black Bugatti Veyron Supersport and sped it off.

AYA's POV

My granny and I were having dinner at Asiate Restaurant, located inside Mandarin Oriental, New York in Time Warner Center. The inside was creatively accented with modern, artistic touches which gave you a unique dining experience in Manhattan with stunning views over Central Park and Manhattan Skyline. Needless to say the reastaurant served Asiate's environment of simplicity, elegance and mostly relaxed atmosphere.

However, I could not enjoyed the soothing environment as the butterflies sensation that wrecking havoc in my stomach can't be contained. My granny said that our dinner tonight would be attended by a special guest whom she refused to revealed.

I don't like this feeling of extreme nervousness, it was something I'm not good at dealing with. I counted every living persons in the restaurant, hoping to forget this anxious feelings. Then, suddenly the surrounding mood seem to change. Clattering sound of fallen objects echoed thoroughout the place area. Some girls' loud gasps and the hush tones made me scanned the area to find the source of the disturbance.

My eyes widened in shocked. There he was, walked into the hotel with pride and confidence, snatched all the attentions towards him alone in mere seconds. The one and only Cade Carson himself.

He stopped in his tracks when our eyes met. MashaAllah. How can I describe this perfect Allah's creation. I lowered my gaze. 'Don't. He's a bad news, Aya' I said inwardly.

My granny stood abruptly and walked with full enthusiasm towards that perfect fine specimen I just made eye contact with. That guy smiled invitingly to my granny, then he started a conversation. They talked comfortably like they knew each other for so long. My mouth gaped slighly open. They strolled along the path towards our table. That was when my breathing becomes hyperventilating.

'Can I possibly run to the washroom, now?' I enquired myself inwardly. When I was trying to figure a way out to escape the situation, they already stood infront of me. I just grinned and my eyes wandered around the place, refused to look at him. My granny took a seat beside me and invite him to have a sit on the opposite chair right before my eyes. Awww..my dear sly granny.

Not good!

"Assalammualaikum" He greeted me with his soft husky voice. So melodic to my ears. He's a Muslim?

"Wa..walaikumsalam" I stuttered when greeted him back. My lips trembled involuntarily. His voice affected me that much. His grey eyes' gaze penetrated deep into my heart, my weak, hopeless heart.

I can sense the growth flame of jealousy and girls' mockings directed to me. He looked calm and composed, unconcerned to his surrounding but still so good looking. But then I realized, his present felt really familiar. Or maybe just my own feelings played with my concscious mind. Dejavu?