the boy who was continuously crying..........=*(

alex.........alex where are you........the dinner is ready.coming mom.the first thing of alex was that he was kinda abnormal. Mom: why are you so late , alex: i was doing a work upstair. .................(SILENCE).........its totally a pin drop (SILENCE) nobody is saying anything everybody is just looking at the food and eating ..........Alex: goodnight mom........Mom: hmm goodnight.......

alex was a 15 years old boy and he never went to school.his job was to do the odd jobs of the house like, cleaning,dish washing,bringing everything from market etc etc .......Alex was adopted by MR.&MRS. Wills because MRS Wills was suffering from some diseases for which she couldn't give birth to baby.... so they thought of adopting a baby.MR.&MRS. Wills bought Alex from a roadside........and they tried to find Alexs parents but they couldn't find them so they kept Alex with them ................After one month of there adaption MR.&MRS. Wills started to fight regularly.then one day MR.Wills was telling to her wife that,he don't like to fight anymore he wants peace and only peace.then everything turned back to normal.MR.Wills used to do the business of Stock&exchange.one day he comes up with a huge kind of loss for which they had to sell there house,car and everything that they have.MRs Wills again started to fight with MR.Wills this time the reason was the little boy Alex.MR.Wills then made his wife a promise that, until she is alive she will take extra care of Alex........after some day a news came to MRs Wills that her husband had died on a road accident..........after this the lady cannot control herself and her every dream was shattered like a broken wings ...........but the lady remembered her promise and had done everything according to her promise when Alex was 5 then he was sent on s school.his teachers was not happy with his behavior so they inform this to MRs Wills ......Everyday he used to sat on a corner table and at the last row and then he used to look outside through the windows as if someone is standing beside him and chatting with him........ if the teachers used to call him then he immediately raise his hand then tell someone to go away through the window but until now on one had ever seen anyone outside the window ............So this behaviors of Alex had kept him out of the school.............MRs Wills was even fad up with Alex because his behavior was totally different from others ..............................................

2nd part coming soon stay tuned