Brotherly Bonding- 6

-----------------------

This is Ben's POV!

-----------------------

Tyler and I carefully put the injured Jordan up in his bed, surrounded by a pile of blankets and pillows. He had groaned painfully the entire time, eventually we'd just shut the light off and slammed the door closed. Then raced down the stairs because the couch was finally broken-boy free.

I jab his side, he jerks back and smacks my head. I punch his arm, he punchs me back. I swing a leg onto his and make to hit his face with my other foot, he grabs it and pulls me closer, locking his arms around me tightly to stop me from moving. I growl playfully, struggling against him. He laughs at my attempts, not loosening no matter how much I squirm.

We go on like this for a while, fighting and screaming and roughing each other up good-heartedly. Eventually we decide to calm it when I fall with a thump onto the floor, much to the hysterical enjoyment of Tyler.

"Jackass," I say breathlessly, flopping back down next to him. He chuckles, pushing my face in a tired way. "What to do now?"

He hmm-s and haa-s for a few minutes, then tells me he's going to break out the movies from under the tv.

We settle on a few different selections, then set up the PS2 to watch them.

"Duuude," I say half way into the first movie. My eyes wide, I continue with,"Trippy..."

He laughs loudly. "Dude! Giant blue people having sex under a pink tentacle tree, am I right? That... Is fucking awesome!"

The next movie we both barely pay attention to, only registering that there's something to do with a vampire. We simultaneously scream in horror when the sparkling starts.

"How the FUCK did that get into our movies?!" Tyler yells.

By the third I'm getting sleepy. I don't know what it is about sitting in a dark room doing nothing but concentrating and eating that makes you exhausted, but I'm sure there. I tug his arm around my shoulders and lean against him.

Yawning, I whisper,"What's this one about? I'm not paying attention..."

"There's a reverend, and this couple... I think it's a reverend... The people want to get married. So he gives em a stupid test... Or course? It's funny. I guess. Sure."

He yawns himself, letting his head fall back.

I snort near the end, when the man appears in Jamaica and writes his entire wedding vows in the sand outside her room. My eyes travel to the window, out into the blue-black night. No one's out there, not a single person walking their dog or driving by. Everybody in the house is sleeping or occupying themselves with music or a book (Aaron of course, possibly Tanner), nothing much else they could do.

"It looks nice outside," I comment. "The sky is blue-ish... It's kind of like your eyes."

"What do you mean?" He moves his gaze from the finished movie to the window, and finally down to me. He gives me a confused face.

"It's a blue kind of thing... Don't worry, it's good to have a colour like that. It's pretty!"

"Pretty like my eyes?" He smirks.

"Yes, pretty like your eyes." I smile at him, staring deeply into them.

He chuckles quietly, moving to hover over me, "Good."

He inclines his head, and kisses me slowly. I respond to his lips as he deepens the kiss, trailing a hand down my side. When he pulls back, I smile devilishly.