Chapter 7

Tammy

School today was cool of course the teachers was tweakin always putting me out. Right now im at Gym and Mr. Kaz was getting on my nerves.

"Tammy thats not how you shoot! This is how you shoot." He said trying to show me how to play basketball.

"Kid i do what i want im making the buckets right?" I said while glaring at him.

"So, you still need to do as your told in order to get a grade in this class!"

"Man ard" i sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes.

"Keep rolling them they gone fall out!" He yelled after me i just kept running.

**

School over and me and Kelly on our way over Roger house. I knock on the door and some cute , tall dark skin boy answered. Did i mention he was shirtless!

I was staring at him for a minute before i realize what i was doing. "Move nigga damn all in the way!" I said pushing past him.

"Stop playing girl you know you want me" he said rubbing his 6 pack

"Boy bye!" Me and Kelly was walking up stairs when we seen Mr. Kaz standing in Roger door way.

"Move kid" i said trying to go around him. "Nah you good"

"Yo you really annoying move damn!" I swear he get on my nerves every time i come here his face is here! Like stay in the room your punish, dont come out till i say so.

Eventually he moved and we walked in Roger room. I sat in his computer chair, and Kelly sat on his bed and was staring at him. I got a text message on my phone from my best friend i looked at it.

Kay bih💄: can you go out for a minute im trynna talk to him😉

I didnt reply i just nodded and got up. I forgot to mention Kelly have a huge crush on Roger and he like her too. The only reason he be hoeing around is cause he like Kelly he just dont want to admit it. He afraid to fall in love.