Teen mom - Chapter two

LEXI'S POV

I woke up later then usual since I don't have my phone. I woke up at noon and decided to grab my laptop to see if Morgan had messaged me on facebook or anything and she did. She wants me to be at her house to talk at noon.

I quickly replied and told her id be there at one because I have to walk there and get ready.

I got dressed in light blue ripped jeans and I threw on a black sweatshirt from cheerleading that had my last name 'Miller' on the bottom of the back side of my sweatshirt.

I slipped on some ankle socks and put on my plain white Nikes before starting to walk to Morgan's which will take the rest of my time to get there by one.

I finally got there barely two minutes before one.

I knocked on the door and waited hoping anyone but Jake would answer especially after what he said last night. He doesn't care about me. I don't know why but that hurts me even though I don't got feelings for him for some reason it just does.

Victoria (Morgan's mom) answered the door and gave me a look before letting me in. I almost ran into Robert (Morgan's dad) going up the stairs.

I got to her room and felt awkward since we're not friends at the moment so i knocked which made her come to the door and give me a weird look.

"Come in?" She said but it came out like a question.

I went in and stood there while she sat down on her bed looking at me strangely.

"You going to sit down or?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said sitting down on her bed next to her.

"Well heres your keys and phone." She said handing me them, "I want to say im sorry for over exaggerating yesterday. I mean my brother told me about how you kept telling him to stop but he didn't and how he convinced you too. He also said it was just a quicky and it didn't mean anything so im over it."

"Seriosuly? That's so great I honestly don't want to lose you, your the best friend I could ever have." I said leaning over giving her a hug.

"Somethings bothering you." She said after the hug.

"What? No." I said.

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Well do you want to do something today? How about a movie day in the movie room?"

"Yeah that would be great."

"Ok lets go get a bunch of blankets and pillows then we can get the food." She said grabbing her comforter and her pillows while I grabbed her other comforter from her closet and her other pillows.

We put all of them on the black leather couch that reclined with the push of a button. It was big and comfy. We also went into the kitchen and grabbed popcorn with a bunch of waters.

We were at the middle of the Purge when we got inturupted by the door being pushed open and Jake walking in with some random girl pushing her against the wall kissing her everywhere and he was about to start undressing but Morgan stopped them.

"Jake! We're watching a movie!" She yelled causing them to stop abruptly.

As soon as he saw me with Morgan he smirked knowing I just saw everything. He walked out with her grabbing her butt while they walked making a little spark in me get mad.

"I have to go to the bathroom ill be back quick." I said getting up and going outside the movie room.

I wish I hadn't because I saw Jake and the girl getting it on in the hallway. She was only in her bra and underwear and he was stripped down to just his boxers. This was disgusting. I couldn't stand to look at them and i didn't want to walk past them to get to the bathroom.