Part 2- Amelia's POV

Hey, here's the next chapter. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell what you think! Sorry if there's a tone of spelling and grammar mistakes, I'm gonna go through and edit everything over break.

________________________________________________________________

When I open my heavy eyelids, the first thing I feel is the air. It's damp, cold and wraps around my body in an icy embrace. The next thing that hits me is the fact that I can't move my legs or arms, sending a wave of fear and panic through me.

Looking around I realize I'm in a small stone room, sitting on a simple metal chair that has been bolted to the floor. In front of me stands a plain metal table, a chair opposite to me behind it. Thick rope curls around my ankles and wrists, explaining why I can't move them. The only light comes from a some slits in the heavy iron door a few feet away from me. It flickers and dances like a fire.

I hold my breath as the door slowly creaks open, not knowing what to expect. A dark silhouette enters, moving gracefully to the table. Their features are masked by the darkness of the room, but I don't mind. I'm not sure if I want to see who they are.

Another figure enters, holding a torch which they place in a holder on the drab grey wall. Shadows dance on the walls but the person in front of me face is still concealed in shadow for they hang their head low while examining a file.

The iron door closes with a thud leaving me and the mystery person alone. Or so I thought. Something brushes my legs and when I look down I see two grey wolves walking around me in a tight circle. I let out a soft whimper of fear. I hate wolves. I close my eyes as a single tear rolls down my cheek, leaving a ragged trail in its path.

"Amelia Ketler" the sound slices through the silence like a knife in a low, silky smooth voice. I look up in shock to see the mystery person looking straight at me, or should I say mystery man. His eyes are a stunning navy blue and his hair a black as dark as the night itself and cut close to his head. A bit of 5 o'clock shadow is evident on his jawline, drawing my attention to the smirk pulling at the corners of his mouth.

"How do you know my name?" I quickly spit back at him, a million more questions racing through my mind.

The man shakes a wallet in the air and I soon realize its mine. On instinct I try to check my pocket but the ropes stop me. When he sees the confusion and fear register on my face his smirk grows larger, revealing a set of dazzling white teeth.

"Where am I?" I ask hoping for an answer I doubt I'll get.

"You don't need to know" the man states monotone, averting his attention back to the file in his hands.

"Who are you?"

"You don't need to know," he says again beginning to get on my nerves.

"How did I get here?"

"You. Don't. Need. To. Know." he says very slowly, staring into my hazel eyes.

"Why did you kidnap me?" I ask, dead set on getting at least one answer.

"Ah, I can answer that. You see, me and my 'family' have been faced with a bit of a problem. We need a new 'family' member, or we are pretty much screwed," he answers, genuine worry showing in his velvety voice.

"Where do I come in?" I say while I desperately try to wiggle my hands free, completely forgetting about the wolves circling me. One of them barks and nudges my hands with its snout. I freeze.

"Well, we are going to give you a choice! You can join out 'family', or we can kill you. It's all up to you," he says as he puts his elbows on the table lacing his fingers together. He continues to smirk in my direction.