The last ordinary day

I woke up to Fred Weasley’s arms securely wrapped around me as I felt his breath gently tickle my neck.

I quietly smiled to myself capturing this picture perfect moment. It felt as if nothing was wrong and I was secure from every possible danger that may come my way.

I felt his lips against my neck and turned around to face him.

“Morning Miss Black” he whispered

“Morning Mr Weasley” I replied as I started to get up.

He pulled me back down and grinned.

“Not so fast” he said still grinning.

“Oh come on Fred. It’s Ginny’s Birthday and we need to get a few things ready, don’t we?” I said.

Just as I was about to reply I hear the door swinging open and Ginny glaring at us. Well she was until she saw us like that.

Her glare soon tuned into a mischievous grin like her brother’s.

Fred tumbled over the bed making me fall under him.

He then looked up at Ginny who was still watching looking amused.

“Err...Happy Birthday Ginny” I squeaked from under a shirtless Fred.

Fred quickly got up and looked around the room innocently. I never had seen him get embarrassed at anything.

“Yeah...Happy Birthday sis” he said with a smile.

“Well I came here to kill Fred for oversleeping on my birthday but I forgive him since it’s not really his fault. Well I’ve got my birthday gift from you two, it was about time you got together” she finished off with a smirk and walked out of sight shutting the door behind us.

I was too embarrassed to face Fred so I decided to run after Ginny.

“Wait for me Ginny!” I called after her as I ran out of the door catching a glimpse of Fred rubbing the back of his head.

When I got downstairs I realised that Mr and Mrs Weasley had also come over with Lupin who looked quite happy. Ginny was standing in the background smirking with George as he also grinned. Oh Merlin...I was gonna murder them two!

I smiled and walked up to Mrs Weasley as she pulled me into enormous hug.

“I’m so glad you’re okay dear!” she exclaimed.

“It’s nice to see you Mrs Weasley” I replied slightly pink.

After a few minutes of talking and cooking I decided to sit by Lupin who still looked very happy.

“How’s Tonks?” I asked as I looked at me smiling.

“Well..Oh you don’t know do you?” he said as he pulled out of picture of a new born baby whose hair seemed to be changing colours.

My eyes widened as I laughed happily.

“Congrats! Well is it a boy or girl?” I asked excitedly.

“It’s a boy and we’ve named him Teddy” he replied turning slightly pink.

“Aww” was all I said as I spent the next hour admiring the picture.

Lupin soon had to leave so he could spend more time with his wife and son. Fred finally decided to come downstairs as we had dinner talking about the latest theft in Griggnotts that was apparently committed by Harry.

“There’s going to be another war isn’t there?” Ginny asked timidly.

“As much as we hate to admit it, yes” Mr Weasley answered faintly smiling at his young daughter who in love with the chosen one.

“Well why are we even talking about this? It’s Ginny’s Birthday!” I exclaimed lightning the mood.

Everyone softly chuckled and started to talk about Ginny when she was younger.

“What are you thinking about?” Fred asked as he drew circles on my back with his fingers.

“Nothing really just about earlier. There’s going to be another war. People are going to get hurt again” I replied with a sigh.

He stroked my face with his finger and smiled down at me. “Once this is all over we can live our lives happily. And If I’m lucky enough you’d probably marry me and we’ll have a couple of redheads running around” he spoke as I felt my cheeks heat up.

I rested my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

“I’ll take that as a yes” he said after a few seconds. I lightly laughed as he stroked my hair.

I woke up realising that I was lying in the bed alone and the room was also empty.

I walked out of the room making my way to the bathroom when Ginny and George were standing in my way grinning too much for my liking. They only grinned like that when they were up to something really bad.

“Hey guys” I said cautiously.

“So you were going to the bathroom?” George asked as his eyes landed on the clothes in my hands.

“Uhh..yeah. But I think someone is already in there” I commented as I heard water running from inside the bathroom.

“Oh No..that. Well no..It’s just water running” Ginny replied with a smile on her face.

“Then I’ll just go and have a shower” I said pushing the door handle so that I could get in. As soon as I opened the door, I saw Fred Weasley standing in the shower...NAKED.

Luckily I didn’t see a lot and he too was facing the other way so I don’t think he realised.

Just as I made a quick getaway the door slammed behind me and I froze on the spot.

I was gonna murder Ginny and George.....

I turned around and faced the door trying to get it to open again. I didn’t even have my wand so I could apparate.

The water stooped running and I heard a little yelp from behind me.

“Uhh..it’s not what it looks like Fred. I..Ginny and George tricked me” I stammered trying not to faint.

He seemed to also have froze but soon I felt a pair of warms hands on my shoulders turning me around.

I shut my eyes so I didn’t see anything that I didn’t yet.

“Don’t worry. I’m not exactly naked” he laughed as I slowly opened my eyes.

My cheeks were so heated up that they might’ve been on fire.

“Well you know that one time when I walked in on you with just a towel around you. I guess this kinda settles the scores” he said with a wink making me blush again.

The door opened as I heard laughter erupting from outside. I quickly ran outside lunging at George while Ginny managed to escape.

“How could you?!” I screamed as I hit him wherever I could.

I chased him and Ginny around the house until we were too tired to carry on.

Mr and Mrs Weasley had to go somewhere for the Order’s work so it was just us kids at home.

I quietly moaned in pain as a part of my back burned from pain. It hadn’t done that for months and I’m sure that’s where the scar was.

“What’s wrong?” Fred asked as I put on a smile.

He didn’t look convinced but before he could say anything else Ginny came running downstairs.

Her eyes were full of worry and I noticed her holding a coin in her hand.

“We need to go. The battle is about to begin” .