Getting Cozy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry It took me so long to write, first goal getting A’s & B’s in classes, then I get an eye infection that comes and goes, waiting to get my phone since it broke and I lost some work for this story, working, starting my Christmas shopping and had testing for College’s, here is what you have been waiting for.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Bella P.O.V.              

  The summer was intense every time you turned around Rosalie had a new threat towards the wolves even if they did something on accident Rose was ready to murder them in their sleep, A few nights ago Rose was sitting on the couch with Lily asleep and curled up in her arms when Seth came and sat next to her and tried to take Lily out of her arms she snapped at him and started growling, he was shocked and he walked away from her slowly with his hands up.

  The boys learned from that day not to mess with the twins if they are with their aunt Rosalie, otherwise everything else has been going great for us, we start going to Lochaber High School in two weeks so were going to spend the last two weeks of our break left that we have doing last minute things.

  Edward and I are taking Ness & Lily explore London and Paris before we have to go back to school as a last little family vacation until the next time we get a break, our flight leaves in an hour to London, England were waiting at the airport with the whole family, when they say it’s time for us to board we say our last good bye’s to everyone then we get on board.

  After a few hours we landed in London and our rental car was waiting for us, we headed to our apartment at the hotel Athenaeum the apartment was beautifully laid out, there were dolls and other toys, games, and books, movies for the girls and their own rooms.

 After we all got settled we headed out to sight see we went to go see Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, The Royal Mews,   The Tower of London, The Royal Botanic Gardens, The National Maritime Museum, The Barbican Art Gallery, Greenwich Market, West Field shopping mall, Daunt Books Marylebone, The Dover Bookshop, Paperwork Bookshop and Work Gallery, Semmalina Toy Shop, and Hamleys of London Toy Shop. Then we took the girls hunting.

 When we got back to our apartment the girls changed into their pajamas and Edward read them Sense and Sensibility until they fell asleep while I put the books, toys, and clothes away, we spent the night seeing the best places to hunt during our stay in London and the places the girls and us would want to see when they woke up and were fed,

  In the morning when Nessa and Lily were both fed we checked out a few historical museums, then we went to a show at opera house, afterwards we took them to Greenwich Park, we went to go see the Peter Pan statue, then we spent the rest of the day at Madame Tussauds wax museum.  

 Tomorrow we would be heading to Paris, so we had the girls turn into bed early so they would be fully rested.

 The next day we boarded our plane for Paris, after half an hour we landed in Paris and we rode to our hotel, Hotel Le Bristol, after we unpacked we went to Disneyland in Paris, Le 104 Art Center, local charities donating francs, Les Egouts (Paris Sewer from Les Miserable), the girls watched Les Miserable when we got back to the room, the next day Edward and the girls rememorized there French before we headed out the first place we went was to a kids store called Milk on the Rocks,

  The girls insisted on new clothes since they looked almost 9 now, next we went to Marc Jacobs, then to Tati, Burberry, the Museum of Nature, the Museum of History, and the Chocolate Museum, Aquarium de Paris, Decorated Cupcakes, and we went to the Cinema to see a movie, We turned in for the night.

 The next day we decided to spend it in the country instead of the city so we went hunting in the woods and found some wild bears and boars, then we drove 3 hours away from the city so that we could stretch our legs and be free to run, the girls enjoyed running since we hadn’t truly been able to do it for weeks It was a joy just being free, the girls managed to find flying hay in the middle of nowhere and covered themselves in it, We found a pond nearby and swam in it.

 The rest of the trip was fun just the four of us bonding, we boarded the plane back to our home in Scotland and to the family and were there before we knew it, the family was thrilled to see us and overjoyed to see the girls who both looked 9 ½ , Jacob and Seth were even more excited than everyone else to see them.

 When we arrived at the house we handed out the gifts we had gotten for everyone during our trip, The girls were glad to be home because they got spoiled by grandpa and got human blood, we got one last hunt in with Emmett, Jasper, Alice, and Rosalie before Edward and I started school tomorrow, Alice seemed giddy tomorrow we would know why that is exactly.

----------------These Stores & Places are real places in London & Paris, since we have break for Thanksgiving hopefully I can get one more chapter done for both stories!---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------