Halloween

Alice P.O.V

   A week only a week left until Halloween and Bella still hasn't decided what she wants to be *sigh*, Wait she wants to be a witch! oh she will be so cuuuuute!, I ran downstairs so I could start on her broom, hat, stockings, and dress, I had the perfect shoes just for her, oh geez there's Edward *Starts singing the french national anthem* Wait where's Bella? Edward-"Alice why do you want Bella?" , Me-"No reason" Edward-"LIAR!!!!" *sticks out tongue* Me-"you'll see soon enough, now tell me where she is!" hesitantly he told me "She's with Esme planting flowers"  Me-"Who's a good Big brother" Edward-"Watch it pixie!" Me-"HA!, You can't hurt me!" Edward-"Whatever"

     I found a very dirty Bella covered from head to toe in dirt, me-"Esme is it all right if I take Bella?" Esme-"Thats fine dear" with that I picked up Bella, Me-"Bella your covered in DIRT, your getting a bath then you and I can pick out an outfit that isn't dresses or skirts for today ok?" that cheered her up, Bella-"Okay Alice!", After Bella's bath I combed out her hair, dryed it out french braided it with purple ribbons in it and holding it, put her in a shirt that said 'Thats how I roll' with a piece of sushi and chopsticks on it, and little girl boxer shorts that said 'Little Angel or Little Devil?' and some purple slip on converse,

   After I got her dressed we walked downstairs her holding her new favorite doll since her birthday named Cadie, Everyone saw Bella and said 'aw how cute' Bella got out of my hands and went running well more like tripping towards Edward,

      He scooped her and her doll up off the floor and carried her back to the couch Edward-"Bella don't you look cute", Bella blushed and hid her face in Edwards neck which made him laugh 'Ugh he is wasting our time!', Edward-"Alice why are you in such a red hot hurry to take Bella?", that made Bella look up with a wondering look while Edward gave me a death glare, Me-"I just am. Bella come on you don't want to keep me waiting now do you my little 'goblin' " that word goblin caught her attention Bella-"Goblin? *taps chin thinking, then looks at Alice knowing what she meant*"  Edward-"That was rude Alice!", Bella-"Okay Alice I'm ready lets go *Gets off of Edwards lap laugh with a knowing look, and a grin* Where to first pixie?"  Alice-"You'll see"   Bella-"Okay"

   I loaded Bella's carseat in my car Bella on my heels like a baby duckling, we walked back into the house and I went up to Rosalie Me-"Hey Rose wanna come with us?"  Bella-"Yah pleeeeeease come with uuuuuuuuuuus pwetty pwease with a cherry on top?"  Rose looked at us weird so I bent down to Bella's level and we gave Rose puppy dog eyes which she couldn't resist Rose-"Okay, okay geez I'll come just let me get my phone and purse"  Bella and Me-"YAY!!"

   5minutes later I had Rose in the passenger seat, and Bella in the back in her carseat we headed off to the mall in New Hampshire good thing I keep coats and umbrella's in my trunk for b\Bella I might need them later, Me-"The mall isn't the only place were going we also have to go by the fabric and craft store so I can make Bella's Halloween costume, prop, and trick-r-treat bag, also Rose we begged you to come since I'll be shop crazy and Bella might want to cling to someone your the best person for her to cling to on shopping trips!"  Rose-"That explains why you two begged me to come with you"

   When we got to the mall I picked a sleeping Bella up out of her carseat put her on my hip shut the door, Rose was next to me so I opened my trunk Rose grabbed the stroller Unfolded it I put in a sleeping Bella and buckled her up I shut the trunk locked it, then we headed into the mall we headed straight for baby GAP I was in search of black tights with purple polka dots I found them paid for them, then when we were almost out of the mall Bella woke up saying she was Hungry so we took her over to mcdonalds we got her a sprite, hamburger, and small fries, she sat on my lap eating while Rose went to get something from one of the stores,