Chapter 6

As soon as I woke up my stomach felt like it was burning and my throat wanted to close up. I rushed to the bathroom and emptied out the contents in my body. I shivered as I flushed it away and I slowly made my way back to my room and texted Aiden

 I shivered as I flushed it away and I slowly made my way back to my room and texted Aiden

I drifted off into a deep slumber and hoped I'd wake up feeling better. When I woke up hours later I was still nauseous and had to rush back to the bathroom. How is there even anything left in my stomach? I'll be throwing up my internal organs soon. 

I looked at the clock 2 pm. Well might as well see what Georgie is up to

I curled up on the couch until I heard the door open

I curled up on the couch until I heard the door open. I looked up and Georgie was standing there soup in hand. "I got chicken noodle soup." I slowly made my way to the kitchen and sat at the bar.

"So, how did last night go?" I looked up at him in disbelief. I am sick and that's what he is worried about?

"He liked it. He was surprised I took him up there but he was glad I did." he nodded his head along with the story and without hesitation.

"Did he kiss you?" I smacked his arm

"G! No he didn't. I told you it's not like that. We're just trying to get things back to how they used to be." I continued to eat until the bowl was empty and I moved it away laid my head on the counter "I thought I was over this sick stuff." Georgie put a hand on my back

"I'll get the door." I guess someone knocked but I didn't hear it. I put everything away when I heard "Little C it's for you" I knew I looked bad but I feel worse and don't care.

It was  Aiden holding a party size bag of M&M's. "Hey, I brought you some M&M's. You used to always want them when you were sick."

I smiled at the thought "You remembered. I'd hug you but, you know. Thank you." I sat the package down and looked back at him "Why aren't you at school?"

He shrugged his shoulders and walked to the living room "I just thought you might want someone to check on you."

I blushed and I hoped he would think it's from me being sick "You shouldn't skip school."