Chapter One

"Wait, what do you mean?" Jamie whispered.

"I mean... I'm. Breaking. Up. With. You." Kyle enunciated.

"B-but... Why Kyle, why?" she whimpered.

Kyle sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, something he did when he was annoyed, and something he was doing often whilst dealing with Jamie. "Because. You're boring me. You're too whiny, your voice is too nasally, your hair is too blond and it burns my eyes, you're boobs are too big, you-"

"Wait a second, jackass. You're dumping me because my boobs are too BIG?! Well, that's a new one!" Jamie said sarcastically.

"Yeah I am. They're unnatural." Kyle raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms.

"You didn't seem to mind them in bed, crap-bag!" Jamie screamed.

"Crap-bag?!"

"Yeah! You. Are. A. Freakin'. Crap. Bag!" Kyle opened his mouth to counter Jamie when he saw that her facial expression was daring, as if to say 'You wanna challenge me right now?!'

Kyle sighed and let his 'macho' face soften, opening his arms to comfort Jamie, and quickly dropping them again when Jamie looked like she was going to cut them off.

Jamie was the kind of girl that was trouble with a capital 'T' if she didn't get what she wanted. And what she wanted right now was Kyle. But Jamie had to pick the guy who majored in being a heart breaker. He made it seem like he was being the good guy or placed all the blame on you when he ended your 'relationship'. But truth be told, he didn't care if your hair was too blond, if your boobs were too big, or your voice was too nasally. As a matter of fact; that was his type. He ended whatever relationship you both had because he needed someone else to fulfil his 'needs'. He got bored of you, and he needed someone else to fuck and chuck.

But when he picked Jamie out of the crowd at their local nightclub, she felt a connection. She was stunned that a hot male model would have chosen her out of all the rest of the gorgeous women looking for nothing more than a one night stand. His enchanting brown eyes had locked on hers from across the bar and he had her in bed within the hour, which was a new record for him. The only reason he stayed with her for the whole week was because she was easy. But now she was getting a lot more comfortable, and that meant a lot less easy to bed.

Kyle didn't feel the sexual pull towards Jamie any more. He'd seen her in her best - which was of course nothing but her underwear - but when he thought about that he started to think about her in her worst too. He thought about the night she cried over a chick flick - and boy was she an ugly crier - whilst wearing a pair of sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt.

"Kyle, you have to be the worst person I have ever met! You're demanding, arrogant, you're a man-whore, you're annoying, whiny, you're nose is too small for your face, and your abs are too huge for your body, you're stup-"

"And you're saying that like it's a bad thing." Kyle smirked.

"Yes, dipshit. It is a bad thing! Ugh! But of course you wouldn't think so! That's why I hate you! You are so self-centered!" Jamie cried, feeling the need to hit something. Something with rock-hard abs, chocolate brown hair and something named Kyle.

"Excuse me. But there is nothing wrong with my personality. You're the one that's wrong. Not me." Kyle stated, sounding more like a little boy then the twenty-one year old man he is.

"You've messed with the wrong girl, Kyle." Jamie said under her breath, but loud enough for Kyle to hear. "This is your last time, Kyle. Last time. You don't deserve a chance, Kyle you don't deserve a chance. You don't deserve a chance Kyle, you don't deserve a chance." Jamie chanted, getting louder and louder towards the end. "Goodbye." Jamie whispered, leaving a cold air where she once was.

"Freaky shit..." Kyle muttered. He felt a sudden dizziness as the ground started shaking. It was tilting from left to right, and rapidly gaining speed. When Kyle couldn't hold on any longer, he closed his eyes and hugged the floor, sleep taking over consciousness.