Chaper Two

[A/N: this story is written in a narrator-like viewpoint.]

Chapter Two

Kyle opened his sleepy eyes and looked around the white bedroom. Everything seemed normal enough; he was in his own room, own bed, his own mahogany wardrobe was in the corner... Everything was fine. That is until Kyle looked up at the mirror above his bed.

That may seem perverted to some, you know, since there's a mirror above the bed, but Kyle was a pervert, so it doesn't really matter. He gingerly prodded his tanned cheeks, and even though all the evidence was there, he still didn't believe that he was poking his own face. He slowly pulled the blankets lower down, showing of his long legs. He stared at his reflection thinking over and over 'This is a joke. Joke, totally.' Kyle gave out a nervous laugh and stood up, walking the short distance to his built-in mahogany wardrobe. Looking at the body length mirror, Kyle poked his hands up his oversized pajama shirt - which last night was a perfect fit - and screamed.

"Ha. No, no no no no. This is some fucked up prank! Who's behind this! Woah! How did my voice get to be this high?! Fuck!" he moved his hand to his hair and tried to pull out his ridiculously long, platinum blonde hair. "OW! How could this be happening?!" As he thought back to last night, something dawned on him. "Jamie."

Frantically searching his bedroom for his phone; Kyle found it plugged into his wall and aggressively tapped in Jamie's number.

"I'm sorry, but the number you have dialed has not been recognized..." a robotized female voice started.

"Shit. I'm a girl."