X Factor

Charlotte's P.OV

"AM I LATE ?" Mum called into the living room from the kitchen. "HAS SIMON COME ON YET?"

"No Mum, just adverts!" Then suddenly the familiar X Factor theme tune came on. 

"Hurry up Granny!" Lucy called, Mum had invited my brother's family around to watch the X Factor with us tonight. It was one of the rare occasions we were together. My brother, Greg was here with his wife, Fiona,  and their three children, Lucy-6, Miles-9 and Becca-15.

"Guess. Who's. On. X. Factor. Tonight." Becca said.

"Not that bloody boy band again ey?" Greg muttered.

"Yes! One Direction. Have you heard of them Auntie Charlie?" She asked, silly question really.

"Of course..." Then I realized what she said, "How do you know they're on it tonight then?"

"They announced it this morning on Radio 1, The Wanted dropped out or something...I don't know."

We turned back to the TV just as Mum shuffled in with a tray of tea, juice and biscuits.

"Hello and welcome to the X Factor Results!" Dermot announced. "As you may have heard the Wanted could not make it tonight so we have none other than One Direction!"  Gemma squealed along with the girls in the crowd. It fell silent again. Suddenly one girl shouted, "I LOVE YOU HARRY STYLES!"  My stomach twisted when she said his name. I looked over to see Gemma blushing, clearly I was not the only one but our reasons were very different.

Then before I knew it. It was starting.

Harry's P.O.V

I held Louis' hand tightly as we stood behind the huge doors waiting to enter the stage. I was beyond nervous. Maybe Charlotte wasn't watching, but why wouldn't she be? We were on Prime Time TV!

"ONE DIRECTION!" 

The doors slowly slid open and I blinked back the bright lights and walked slowly towards my microphone.

Charlotte's P.O.V

Harry looked very nervous, but still as gorgeous as ever, the camera was fixed on his face and his eyes burned into me.

Harry's P.O.V

I looked straight into the camera, looked straight at Charlotte. I half-smiled so that I didn't look to morbid and then the camera switched to Liam as he started singing. I looked across to Louis and he smiled at me reassuringly.

Charlotte's P.O.V

"OOh who's that then Becca?" Mum asked when Liam started singing.

"Liam Payne, he's a complete sex god."

"Don't say that Becca" Greg said. "You're too young."

"It's true though Daddy." Lucy whispered cutely. We all laughed. Except Greg of course.

"Can we fall, one more time." Harry's voice started and I turned sharply to the screen. He was looking intensely into the camera once again.

"WHO'S THAT!" Fiona asked Becca.

"Harry James Styles, that's who! He's so hot. And my age!"

"His name is actually Harry Edward Styles...and he's not your age." I muttered.

Fiona frowned at me, "I should think that Becca would know, seeing as she is a proper little Direction or whatever it is."

"Directioner, and I know, I'm just saying.."

"WELL DON'T JUST SAY!" Shouted Greg.

I stood up to leave the room, "Sorry, I shouldn't have said anything." I went to the spare room and sat on the bed, turning on the TV. They had finished singing and Dermot was talking to them.

"Well, what a show! Well done lads, Harry, how has this year been for you?" Dermot asked him.

"Oh man, it's been incredible, we want to thank all of the fans for their continual support and dedication. It's amazing."

"You were slightly mobbed at the train station were you not?"  

Harry went silent and looked back to the camera, "The girls that I saw were great, I'm sorry I couln't stay to chat-I had to rush off, I love you all."

I fell back on my bed as they lef the stage, somehow I felt like he was speaking directly to me...I needed to contact him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAN YOU BELIEVE LOU IS TWENTEEN?! IT'S SO CRAZY.

Anyway, I'm back on track now guys-I'll be updating on Boxing Day:)xxxxx