Reunited

Charlotte's P.O.V

I reached for the shampoo and lathered it onto my head and...into my eyes.

"Shit!" I shouted jumping out of the shower and desperately clasping a towel to my face. I looked in the mirror, bloodshot eyes; pretty. Sighing, I re-entered the shower and rinsed the shampoo off.

As soon as I turned the shower off,  I noticed my phone constantly beeping. Twitterr. Yet again...

Harry's P.O.V

"Excuse me, do you happen to know of a family by the name of Bolton around here?" I asked the man that had opened the door.

"Umm...can't say I do I'm afraid. Only just moved here you see! Wait a sec...aren't you that boy from the telly? Harry is it?"

"Yeah, that's me."

"Well I'll be blown!! What brings you down here?! Wait until my daughter hears about this...I'LL CALL HER NOW!"

"No! Sir, please. It's really important that I keep going. Thankyou for your help though." And with that I hurried up the road. 

Charlotte's P.O.V

*DING* Text from Mum:

"Hey my gorgeous little girl. Can you please post the letters in the boot of my car? I forgot! Numpty! X" 

"Of course Mum, love you, see you soon. X" 

I pulled on some jeans and a hoodie and applied some makeup before heading outside to the car. The letters weren't hard to find but as I picked them up I dropped them into the footwell. "Crap." I got into the car shutting the door behind me so that I wasn't in the way of the pavement. At last I grabbed them and without looking pushed open the car door. 

"WOAH, NO!" *Smack* I had hit someone with the door, just my luck...

Harry's P.O.V

"Do you mind?!" I shouted getting up off the floor. I dusted off my jeans and turned to look in the car. A blonde girl span around and...

"Wow." I muttered. "Charlotte?!"

"Oh my god I am so sorry!!...Harry!?" She didn't smile. "Why are you here?"

"Just happened to be passing through...went for a walk...got knocked to the ground by some girls' car door..." She laughed and playfully punched my arm. "I see you got my tweet..." She muttered.

"Ah, yes...I'm so sorry. I should have direct messaged you, I didn't mean for any of that to happen!"

"Well..." Suddenly her face dropped. "You know what Harry, I have to go. I need to run some errands and stuff so yeah..."

"What? What's wrong..?" 

"Nothing. I just need to get on with my day thank you and sorry about hitting you." She shut the door and locked it before heading back towards a front door.

"Charlotte!" I shouted after her.

"Yes, Harry?" She said without turning around.

"You look beautiful today." I saw her head bow slightly, she was blushing.

"...thank you." Then she opened the door and shut it behind her.

"Shit." I muttered to myself. What was I supposed to do now. She said I could take her out and now she's slamming the door in my face. Something wasn't right...I walked up to the front door and knocked on it gently. She slowly opened it.

"Yes?" She asked bluntly.

"Um sorry, I just want to know what's happened! On the train you were so into me...and you even said you would come out with me!?"

"Yeah ok, I know what I said. But that was on the train and things have changed. You're a famous popstar Harry, I'm just me, little old Charlie plodding through life."

"But Charlotte...you said..."

"I know. This is crazy. You're stood at my doorstep questioning me. I have to go now."

"I know it's crazy. But that's what love is!" He said gesturing his hands dramatically.

"Love!? Harry we were on a train together for a night. That's it. You know nothing about me."

"I know, I know. Look please, just talk to me."

"Eugh, come to the post box with me then." She sighed, stepping out into the porch and shutting the front door. She walked on in silence and I skipped after her.

Charlotte's P.OV.

I couldn't believe what I was doing. Walking to the post box with Harry Styles. We walked in silence for the 10 minute journey across the fields. Mum living on the outskirts of town had made everything a trek across fields, even to a post box. I located the post box and slipped the letters inside before heading back over the field.

"So, gorgeous..." Harry whispered, and...back came the butterflies.

"Yes?" I replied bluntly. He grabbed my arm and spun me around staring intently into my eyes.

"What's wrong. Seriously don't give me any rubbish about there being nothing wrong. I can tell there is. Just say."

"Oh well, where shall I start Harry Styles." I raised my voice, "How about when I got back from the bathroom on the train only to find you had bailed out on me? Or when you tweeted me back and caused so much hate that I was laying on my bad CRYING. Huh? Or am I wrong to be angry? Am I wrong to have thought for a SECOND that you actually cared about me or anything else and that you-" I was cut off my his lips hitting mine. He held my head with both hands strongly. He pushed my mouth open gently with his and softly caressed my tongue with his own. Then after a couple of minutes, he pulled away leaving me breathless. He pushed his forehead against mine and stared into my eyes.

"Of course you have the right to be angry, it's just that's not what happened. Simon, he- he changed plans, the boys pulled me out of the station and into a car before I had the chance to say anything. I'm so sorry, Charlotte, so sorry. And that tweet...you don't even realise how angry I am at myself for that." He took my hands in his, I melted. Then he led me back over the fields and stopped outside my gate.

"Well..." I said breaking the silence. "I guess this is goodbye?" 

"I don't know, honestly I have no idea." He said, "But just remember that I'll always care about you. Ok? It's just so hard with work and you know, I don't have much free time..."

"I know!" I forced a smile and he pulled me into a warm embrace. "Oh, I have your hoodie!" 

"Keep it, I have plenty more where that came from!" He laughed softly and stroked my hair. "Goodbye gorgeous." Then he kissed me softly, pulled up his hood and walked away.

"Bye Harry..." I whispered, clinging onto his last words.