4- Just keep going

My eyes opened: the daylight was right in my face. I rolled over, and fell out of the bed, which made a loud noise. I heard someone grumble. I stood up, and Yoongi was in his bed, putting his pillow over his face.
"Stupid sunlight"

I went downstairs, while figuring out what the hell we did last night. Probably not much, we maybe watched a movie and fell asleep. As I went into the kitchen, I saw two bottles of whisky totally empty. I did have a huge headache... Did we get drunk last night? Did we... Oh, my god. We went to a party. I remember that. And I... I kissed that girl. I remember kissing a lot...

"Huh. Morning, you. Did you just come here?"
"Here being your kitchen? Yes. Here being your house, woke up here"
"You slept here?", he posed "I'm sorry, I just don't remember anything"
"Neither do I. Let's eat and try to remember"

We made breakfast and decided to eat while watching a movie. Yoongi opened his computer and looked for downloaded videos on it.
"Huh. That's weird. There's a video from yesterday night. I don't recall filming anything though"

He clicked on it. The video went full screen, and his face appeared: "is it working? it's filming, isn't it" "yea" "alright, let's start. take of your shirt Jimin"
I stared at the screen. On the video, Yoongi had put the computer on the floor and was sitting right next to me, while I removed my shirt.
I didn't look at Yoongi while watching the video. I watched Yoongi lick off my abs on camera without saying a single word.
On the video, he was kissing my stomach, putting his tongue in my belly button, sucking on my nipples, and I was putting my head back and moaning. Then, he started touching the bump in my pants. He started caressing it, I started saying his name while moaning, and the camera fell: all we could see was the floor, but we both could still hear me moan. "you like that, don't you?" "just... just keep going". The moans were getting louder and it was just so awkward hearing this next to Yoongi but neither of us shut it off. "oh! oh Yoongi! I-I'm coming! oh my god!"
I closed the computer in a hurry and avoided eye contact nervously.
"I should go"v
As I stood up, Yoongi grabbed my wrist.
"Please don't"

-- hey guys i love that you like my fic !! unfortunately i can't update much because i'm very busy, but thank you so much for reading ❤️