3- How you kiss

"What?"
"Yeah c'mon, I'll teach you some stuff. Let's go to my house and learn about kisses~!"
"That's drunk Yoongi talking. Drop me off at my house"
"No way, you bad kisser"

I really didn't want to go. It was gonna be awkward, us talking about this. I could've just read about it online, but oh no, mister Min Yoongi wanted to teach me! Like he was the best at it... right! He's probably a bad kisser too! Ha! I'll teach HIM something!!
"What the fuck are you smiling about, Park Jimin? We're here. Get out of the car"

I got out and followed him into his home. He poured two glasses of alcohol and I followed him in his room. We sat down, he drunk half the glass while I just started at him.
"Alright. Let's start"
He looked for something in the top drawer of his nightstand.
"Step one"
He put his head in frond of mine.
"Chapstick"
He put some on my lips, then on his. He put the chapstick back in the drawer and picked up something else.
"Step two. Open your mouth"
I did and he bit into a gum and put the other half in my mouth.
"Ok now step three. You have to close your eyes"
"Thanks but I already know that"
"Do it then"
"Why?"
"Just to see if you do know how to do it"
"Are you for real..."
I closed my eyes.
"Step four"
I felt his breath against my skin.
"Watch this"
Yoongi put his right hand behind my head and kissed me. I pushed him away.
"What the hell are you doing!?"
"C'mon...", he said, leaning forward, "I'm just showing you"

He put his lips on mine again while pushing my back delicately on the wall. His lips were warm and moist, and even though he tasted like alcohol, he tasted sweet. He started moving his lips, kissing mine slowly. He put both his hands behind my head, and climbed on top of me, sitting between my stomach and my knees, his feet against the wall on the floor. As soon as he started kissing me faster, I put my hands on his back.
"Open your mouth baby"
I opened it only a little and he put his tongue inside it. It honestly felt so good, even if Yoongi was my friend. Maybe because I was drunk.
Yoongi bit my lips, licked them, kissed me hard, and I loved it.
Suddenly, he pushed away. I looked at him and he avoided the eye contact, going for my neck. He was kissing my skin, licking every inch of it, and then he started to bite it. I let out a little moan, and I felt him smile against my neck, biting it harder, sucking on it. He then kissed my cheek, my ear. He bit my earlobe, which felt amazing, and started to put his tongue in my ear, moving it in and out. I moaned again, and he stopped.
"And that's how you kiss"
I looked at him, my eyes wide opened.
"Again"
"What?"
"Do it again"
I took my glass and finished all of it.
"I'm all yours tonight. Do whatever you want with me"