chapter-16 my Hero

" whats wrong." Kevin said as he bursted into the room. He looked at me in the corrner of my room and then walked out like I was nothing important. 

"He came." I mudder under my breth. 

" what was that." he asked as He bursted back in the room with shan be his side. 

" shan." I sceremed in pane. 

" jessica whats wrong are you ok what happend." I could see the worrie in his voice and the anger in his eyes.

" he came." I said agin a bit louder. 

" who." he asked as he rested his head on top of mine.

 'jacob." I said to shan. He looked at me funny but still there was some anger in his eyes. 

"well I see we have alittle bit of a sittuion with the Hendersons." Mrs. wallenstein said as he walked in from behind the door. 

 I looked up at him with fear in my eyes.I new He was going to do something bad from the minet he walked into the room and loked at me with compashion.

" well I dont really want to result to this but its time we disspose of the Hendersons for ever but how are we going to do that." He said as he truned and looked at and then said" Jessica its time you go home." He said with a smile on his face.

" no no no! I can't see him  right now well I don't want to see him ever." I said as I cralled farther into the corrner.

" wait who is jacob Henderson." Shan asked as he let go of me and looked more into my eyes looking for a answere.

" He was my old- I mean Ex-boy friend." I said to him looking down more and more.

" and is he mad because you brock up with him." He questioned.

" well its a long story." I said hoping he would not want to here it.

" I have time."  he said  looking more at me.

" ok well it all started three years ago before we met and  he and his family are vamps  and well him and his family tried to kill me we got in to a fight and his old girl friend tried killing me oh shes also a vamp that stll loves and hates him I dont no but so then right before he and his family tried to kill me I told him I still loved him then we ran away but that was a mistake because jacobs father told  Mrs. wallenstein about me and thats how I got here and I thougt he still loved me untill sammy showed me his chiled he had with her and then I new right then when I looked into the little girls eyes it was his ." I said to him trying not to cry.

"oh." he said a bit confused and flustered.

" I get it if you hate me but may I add you made me fell like I was someone elas you are my hero." I said trying to cool him down.

" all is forgiven but if he trys getting to you again then I swere I will shoot him myself and I will be happy to." he said hugging me again. al I did was laug but I new I still loved Jacob and shan and I new I would have a hard time trying to pick. jake did try to kill me but he saved me as well. and shan was a sweet hart that put me frist ulike jake who would put m on a menu and kill for sammy not me I thought about it again and again.

But I could never choose because who nerver I choose I will hurt or put the other in danger.