Wierd... and Fangirls???

Private chat with Calypso, Shadow Master, Flame Boy and Sunshine
Calypso and Shadow Master are online

Calypso: you know what's weird?

Shadow Master: what?

Calypso: our boyfriends call us both sunshine.

Shadow Master: true.

Sunshine: huh, I never actually noticed that.

Flame Boy: me neither.

Flame Boy and Sunshine: *puts on sunglasses* probably because we are awesome!

Shadow Master: you mean wild?

Calypso: *facepalm* Ladies and Gentlemen, Nico Di Angelo, Son of Hades, favorite band is Fall Out Boy, and favorite food is Nutella.

Shadow Master: what? *eating Nutella and listening to Centuries*

Calypso: did I forget to mention tied with the number of fangirls with Leo?

Shadow Master: wait... I have fangirls?

Nico Fangirls: WE LOVE YOU NICO!!! ❤️😘😍

Flame Boy: nuh uh, no way. I have way more fangirls than Death Boy. This Mcshizzle's fangirl community is the whole universe. *winks at Calypso and spreads out arms to look like he's the king of the world* KING OF FANGIRLS!!! WE'RE YOU GUYS AT?

Calypso: *blushes*

Leo Fangirls and practically the whole world: We Love You Leo!!! 😍

Calypso: ok, second place for number of fangirls.

Flame Boy: and this is why I love you sunshine. *kisses Calypso on the cheek*

Caleo Fangirls: *faints*
------
Sorry I don't update over the weekend! I was very busy! Anyway, Nico mentioned one of my favorite songs of all time by Fall Out Boy. Not really, just one of the chorus verses. Can you guess what it is?

In

3...

2...

1!

Young Volcanoes!!!

Here's the Heroes of Olympus themed one. I didn't put the actual music video because, well, it disturbs me.

Bye!~Esther, daughter of Apollo