No... Please...

so this is a new chapter i thought of it last night but still don now wat to do after this chap. help me guys x

As I rolled over in my sleep I was suddenly awoken. By a stick... I sat up and looked around. I was in the middle of a meadow.... Enclosed by trees. I looked down at my lap, and saw only my legs and grass. I was Denise-less! I stood up in a hurry. I spun round and round shouting his name "DENISE!" but no puppy was to be seen. As I started to look for him under the trees and in the long patches of grass I started to wonder how I got there... Last I remembered was I was in my car cuddling Denise and falling asleep how did I get from a cliff in my car to the middle of a forest clearing without my car and without my sweet little Denise...

Still confused I heard a faint yelp come from behind me, I would rocognise that yelp anywhere. I stopped and turned to start to follow the noise being careful where I tred in order to continue hearing it. Sudddenly it stopped... And so did I. I heard rustling in the tree in front, I could now see it rustling to. I certainly wasnt Denise, Denise is far to small to make the tree rustle six foot up... My breathing was now starting to get more rapid thinking it could of been a bear, maybe he had eaten Denise. I slowly took a step back but this time not for strength, but for pure terror...

I had taken maybe three steps when finally, it emerged. I let my self breathe as I saw it was a person. "Excuse me sir but I dont suppose you have seen a puppy any... Denise!!! Oh thank you so much sir " I exclaimed as I saw him holding the little bundle of fur. I began running over to him to recieve my dog until he spoke...

"So this is your little bundle of fun then is it Summer? I thought I recognised him, I knew I would then find you." He spoke gently, his head still down. His voice, his voice was so familiar

"I'm sorry, do I know you? And how do you know my name?" I replied, my pulse starting to increase once more

"How could you forget me Summer?" He then looked up with twinkling eyes "How could you forget, me? After all we've been through...." He trailed off, saddness in his voice.

"Y... Y... You.... You!"  I stuttered, gasping for breathe

"Yes, its me Summer. I knew you remembered me" He said happier and now with a smile across his face. He kissed Denise on the head before lowering him to the ground and lettling him bound over to me.

He clambered up my leg and into my arms, he always filled me with delight Im so glad Jack had bought him for me

"I knew you loved him, I was even jealous when you got him, you loved him to much. But when I saw him I thought of you, I had to get him for you..." He said with sadness and love

"Well thank you Jack, but we'd best be off... I gotta find my car" I said starting to walk away from him

"Your going the wrong way, Summer. Its this way..." Jack laughed holding his hand out for me to take

"Oh... Im good anyway I'll find it later... I'll be aswell to take Denise for a walk, he hasnt been recently..." I tried to talk him out of it, I wanted him to leave me alone... As soon as I'm round that tree n out of sight I'll run. I turned to spot which tree to go to, but when I turned Jack was now closer... Close enough to touch.... How?

He took hold of my hand and started walking. "No..." I pulled away

"Summer lets not do this" His tone had changed completely, I hated it when that happened

"You cant tell me what to do! You never could! So dont think you can now!" I was now angry

"Fine, I wont tell you what to do, and tell you to do what I want," He said with a smirk on his face. It was unsetlling "I'll make you do what I want!!" He picked up Denise and through him across the field, luckily he landed on his feet.

"What?.... What do you mean?...." I was trembling all over

"You'll see..." He whispered in my ear before looking me in the eye. He raised his hand

"No... Please..." I braced myself until darkness came over me