The Nonnegotiable

Voting for the Naruto Watty's are now closed... so... Yeah... CROSS YOUR FINGERS THIS BOOK ATLEAST GETS THIRD PLACE! XD 

NOW ON WITH THE THING! 

                   ~:-:-:-:~ 

         ‡Chapter Seven‡

   ★The Nonnegotiable★

Kakashi stared down at Kenji with a stern look, and Kenji returned the stare with a defiant glare. Coal clashed with honey-brown, the most epic of battles ever witnessed. 

Kakashi growled, "Spill it. I want to know everything. Now!" 

Kenji crossed her arms and turned her head away in a stubborn manner, "I plead the fifth." 

Kakashi blinked in confusion, "Excuse me, what?" 

Kenji shrugged, "Idk, I hear it on American crime shows a lot, supposed to protect people from self-incriminating themselves. Everything you say is used against you in court." 

Kakashi shook his head, "Well, you wouldn't need to worry about self-incrimination if you have nothing to hide, now that you mention this so called 'Fifth', you just further raised my suspicions." 

Kenji sighed, 'I just can't escape him, can I?' 

"My lips are sealed." 

"I'm not playing." 

"Never said we were." 

"Be serious." 

"Who said I wasn't?" 

Kakashi let out a frustrated cry, this little slip of a girl might just hold the secret of his daughter's disappearance, and She is treating it like some Game. His angel is probably out there suffering from Kami knows What and Kenji is sitting here all nice and cozy, not wanting to let out the whereabouts of Fuurin. It was sickening to say the least. Kakashi clenched his jaw in rage, not liking how lightly Kenji is taking the situation. He calmed down a little when Kenji let out a sigh and spoke. 

"If I told... you would think I'm crazy and lock me up again," She shook as she gripped her blankets and hissed angrily, "And make me deal with Him again!" 

That was the last straw. 

Kakashi glowered at the mafiosa and had trouble keeping his breath steady. 

"AND DO YOU THINK THAT'S ANYWHERE NEAR AS BAD AS WHAT MY DAUGHTER MIGHT BE GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW!" He lashed out, Kenji flinched back with her eyes wide like a deer caught in head-lights.  

"Y-Your d-daughter?" She questioned like Hinata. 

"Yes!" He growled harshly. 

Kenji's eyes narrowed, "Still. She's fine. I know she is." 

Kakashi tightened his jaw, and snapped, "And how do YOU know that!?" 

Kenji sighed, she couldn't bear to tell him that she's most likely dead, but she can always twist the lie. 

"It's... complicated... I... Just please don't tell the Hokage any of this. I DON'T WANT TO BE LOCKED UP AGAIN." 

She took a breath, contemplating on how she should explain her whole 'dream' thing. It was mind racking, how can she explain something she herself doesn't comprehend? 

"Well, I don't know how this actually worked out... but... I-I saw Fuurin in my dreams... At first I was somehow... Trapped in her body... then... when I dreamed again, I was just a spectator."