Chapter 9: The kiss

quick spoiler before i start!!
there will be surprise ships! ;)

| cartoonz's pov |

The whole gang finally made it to the hospital. Some of them chattered quietly and the others stayed silent or were sleeping. As for me I kept a constant vigil over Jonathan. I cared for him so much. I'm like his only family left. I still remember the day Jonathan told me everything like it was yesterday. He came running to me with a slash across his lips and a faded one across his eye. He was crying heavily, and hugged me like he was going to lose me.

I shivered at the thoughts of that day and sighed heavily. I checked the time and noticed it was 2AM. The whole crew fell asleep now. Lui fell asleep in Nogla's arms. Mini slept on Wildcat best Lui and Nogla. Wrk and Vanoss fell asleep against each other. Vanoss' head on Wrk's shoulder, and Wrk's head on Vanoss'. Moo fell asleep wrapped up around Terroriser. And me. I fell asleep with my head on Delirious' bed.

| delirious' pov |

Beep

What the hell is that noise?

Beep

'It's the heart rate monitor.'

Beep

Where the fuck am I?

Beep

'The hospital, dumbfuck.'

Beep

Ugh .. I feel like crap.

'You got hurt pretty bad, what the hell do you expect to happen?'

Beep

You're no help; you know that?

Beep

'Just wake the fuck up Jonathan.'

What?

Beep

'WAKE UP!'

Beep

I slowly opened my eyes and turned my head to look around. Every part of my body was in pain. I winced a bit and sat up slightly. I had a gas mask on and an IV. I felt stitches being tugged on on my side and stitches at the back of my head and on the side of my eye. I looked around and saw the gang. Everyone was asleep. I looked beside me and noticed that Luke had tears stained on his face. He must of cried himself to sleep. I sighed into the mask and knew I didn't have mine on. It was too late now. Everyone has seen my face by now and probably thinks I'm hideous .. Especially with my ugly scars!

I huffed a bit and slowly ran my fingers through Luke's hair, my hand trembling a bit. I felt Luke shuffle a bit from my touch. I saw his eyes twitch a bit before he slowly opened them. I smiled ever so weakly at Luke and tilted my head a bit. Luke immediately sat up with a happy expression. I saw tears slowly streaming down his face.

"Jonathan!" He cried out. He got up and hugged me gently, and I slowly moved my arms to hug him back. I looked up and noticed only two other males. Tyler and Brock.

"Hey dick head .. Your awake." Tyler said with a soft smile and a whisper.

"Hey man, it's good to see your awake again.." Brock said sitting down on the bed. Tyler leaned up against the edge and watched us.

"So .." I coughed up with my raspy voice, "you guys all came .. Huh ..?" I whispered.

"Jonathan..! Of course they'd come..!" Luke whisper yelled at me sitting back into his seat, wiping tears away.

"Yeah man..! We care about you ..—" Wildcat started.

"We're family ..!" Moo finished. I smiled at them and chit chat a bit too.

I then got more comfy and yawned growing tired. Luke already fell asleep, still running my fingers through his hair.

"I'm gonna head back to bed." Brock stated, before getting up and giving me a hug. He walked over to Brian again and snuggled up with him. Within minutes he fell asleep.

Tyler got up and walked over to me.

"Glad your back, Delirious ..~" he whispered. He placed his hand under my chin and slowly moved the oxygen mask, kissing me gently. He pulled away after a moment and pulled the mask back down.

"Goodnight ..~" he purred, before walking back to Mini, falling asleep again.

'Oh my–'

Tyler kissed me ..?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

tyler kissed jonathan!!
—; 673 words