~ Show Me A Sign ~

Dedicated to the boy I have fallen dangerously in love with. I hope someday you do realise.

Copyright © Stella-Rose Atkin 2013

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronical or mechanical, Including photocopying, recording, printing or by any informational storage and retrieval system, without prior permission from the authour.

This book is a work of fiction: Names, Characters, Places and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitously. Any resemblance to actual people living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

Atkin, Stella-rose

Show Me A Sign

Cover design © Stella-Rose Atkin

Acknowledgements:

I would like to thank everyone who helped to make my dreams reality:

To all my fantastic friends who gave me encouragment and support and stuck with me and my forever changing moods about the story.

To my fabulous phone who let me type away all night on you.

My family for reassuring me my writing was funny even though it probably wasn't.

My understanding and beautiful fans, I LOVE YOU ALL!!

And to MDM for being the most amazing, talented band A girl could wish for.

^~^ ^~^ ^~^ ^~^ ^~^ ^~^ ^~^ ^~^

I will update every Wednesday, and please understand that if I don't update I have a reason.

Please don't comment hate or I will block and report you- Hate is disgusting.

I appreciate comments pointing out errors, such as grammar, mispellings ect. and constructive critsism.

Please don't comment 'UPDATE' and be rude about it- Wednesday is THE day.

* VOTE * COMMENT * FOLLOW * SHARE * IT ONLY TAKES A SECOND AND MEANS ALOT *

Oh and, here,

Take a smile (:

❀✞❀Chicken Nugget❀✞❀

Instagram: @stellaatkin

twitter: @stellaatkin

tumblr: raining-neon.tumblr.com

             The-smell-after--rain.tumblr.com

             s-ecretly-beautiful.tumblr.com

kik: stellaatkin