Xplicit

Intro

"If you can't take the heat, get the fuck out Xplicit!"

-

Jae 'Karma' Chao is a 19 year old blasian, middle class girl. After graduating high school she took a break and decided she will enroll college a year later.

Her parents Lee and Faith Chao are business owners around the city, making the family financially stable for the rest of their lives.

Lee and Faith believe that their daughter's decision in going to college a year later was smart. They believe it will give her time to get "ready" for the real world.

Meanwhile, the daughter they believe to be sweet, innocent and smart is New York's most anticipated exotic dancer of the night, Karma.

Jae wants so desperately to live the "struggle life." She wants to know how it feels to live in the hood, shake her ass in strangers faces and hustle hard everyday at New York's famous strip clubs, Xplicit.

Even with being a known dancer her parents or her bestfriends Darshay & Kevin, are totally clueless to who their daughter/bestfriend is.

When local hustler, Jaheim (Jah) who knows nothing but the streets loses his older brother in a brawl at Xplicit he will stop at nothing until he gets revenge for his brother's death.

When Jah and Jae cross paths, things change for the both of them, for the better and for the absolute worse.

Will Jae be able to live her secret life or will she crack under the love for Xplicit?

-

JUST AN INTRODUCTION.
Read on to CHAPTER 1 > > >