Chapter 6

Hey, to all my amazing readers, thank you for supporting since 2013! Wow, I'm sorry about not updating this book. I've been through so much but I know y'all don't care and want to get to the next chapter lol, so here ya go... Enjoy.

CHAPTER 6

Jaheim caressed Andrea's plump ass while she rode his wood viciously. Andrea had been at it for about a minute and, already, she couldn't take the pressure of Jah's nine and half inch d*ck. They had not been fucking for long and she was about to buss all her insides on Jaheim's comfortable sheets.

"Oooohhhh shit!" Andrea hissed. "Jah, baby, I can't take it anymore, get on top."

Andrea could fell Jaheim poking at her stomach. She hadn't had sex much. Honestly, Jaheim was probably the third person she sexed in her 27 years of life. She knew Jaheim was seven years younger than her but she couldn't help how he made her feel.

Jah slapped Andrea's round backside, making sure to leave his hand print.

"Don't play with me Drea, you wanted this dick you better take it," Jah grabbed Andrea's neck and pumped his dick farther inside of her. "Oh shit, you tighter than a muthafuka babygirl."

"Ahhhhh! Oh my god. Jaheim please!" Andrea gasped, looking for air after the stunt Jah had pulled. Andrea bounced rapidly up and down on Jah, getting back at him. She clamped her walls around his wood, denying him any entrance.

"What's my name?" Jaheim groaned in a low, raspy voice as he pulled on Andrea's hair from where she sat on him. "What's my name?!" He said a little louder with a tug of hair.

"Ugh, your name is..." Andrea couldn't form the words. "Your name is uhh... Uhhh Jaheim!" Andrea giggled. It would take more then little strokes for me to call this boy daddy.