Author's Note 'Thank u guyz!'

Hello all you beautiful people!

How's life treating you? It's been a long long time since we've met on this book. I'm doing amazing with my life this days! Its a happy happy world for me! Hoping and wishing the same for you guys too!

Well, you must be wondering what I'm here for, right? So guys and girls, let me tell you; I'm here again to thank all of you wonderful people, who've read this simple book of mine and showered it with so much love! And I mean, so so so so much love!

Its been nearly 2.5 years since I've posted the epilogue of 'LOVE FINDS ITS WAY', and till today I still receive so many votes n comments on it every single day! (Comments are less I know. And I keep wondering why people don't comment on it as much as they vote? Umm... Maybe because its too short? IDK! But I'd like to know this yaar... Do comment on this and please enlighten me as much as you can. :p)

But the point is, its this love that today, even after more 2 long years, this book was still on #170 in Romance last week!

I mean, it's still on the charts? I wasn't even expecting that! I know 170 isn't that a great number but still, closed since 2 yrs n still on the charts is a big thing, for me at least. I mean, wow! Just, wow!!!

Let me tell you, seeing that hashtag with numbers was such a mix of emotions: surprised, happy, amazed, blessed, satisfied, delighted, ecstatic! Phew! N still so much more! ^_^

You all know how special this book has been for me. Its sooo close to my heart; so yet again... Thank you soooooo very much everyone for reading, voting, commenting and loving my book! Thanks from the bottom of my heart!

Okay then! This was it!

Thank you, bye-bye, take care!

Stay blessed!

*Virtual group hug with all of you*

Loads n loads of love,
~Pari