Kidnapped by the Enemy (Chapter 6: Trial 1-Part 2)

Sorry it took me so long to update my story! I've been busy with school and choir. I've been trying to get on here as often as I could and I've finally got a chance to write a story. Hope you enjoy.

Marissa's P.O.V

Hungry...... So hungry......

It's been three days since Beth had been murdered before my very eyes. Her head was still on the floor where Tom had left it, just staring at me. I would have moved it or even had just went to a different part of the room if I could. Tom has left me chained to the wall by my ankle so I really couldn't move.

I haven't eaten since that dreadful day. Not because I have a weak stomach or because Beth's lifeless head makes me lose my appitite. Tom hasn't fed me. He did say that killing Beth was only the first part of trial 1, maybe starving me is the second part.

"Fucking asshole." I mumbled under my breath as the door started to creek open.

"Marissa?!" I heard Tom shout, "Are you hungry, my dear?"

"Hell yeah I am you asshole!" I shouted back at him, "You haven't fucking fed me in three fucking days!"

"You watch your tone." he said, desending down the stairs with a bowl in his hands, "Or else this will go in the trash."

He put the bowl down in front of me and handed me a spoon. As I looked at the bowl, I held back my urge to barf.

"What the fuck is this?" I asked, not even bothering to hide the disgust in my voice.

"It's food." he said, "and I suggest you eat this because I may not have time to feed you these next few days. I'm setting up for the next trial and you're going to need all your strength for it."

He smiled at me viciously and I knew I didn't have any other choice. I cautiously picked up the spoon and began to eat. Whatever Tom had used to make this, I was sure it was spoiled. It was absolutely repulsive. I ate all of it out of hunger and my will to barf overpowered me.

"Did you enjoy your meal?" Tom asked me with a smirk that made me swear up and down that he was the devil himself.

"What the fuck did you just feed me?"

Tom said nothing, but instead looked at Beth's lifeless face. As I slowly came to the realization of what just happened, I puked again.

I had just ate Beth's body.

All I could think to do was scream.

Jacob's P.O.V

I heard a blood curdling scream that made me jump. I knew that it had to be Marissa. I guess he told her what she just ate.

"How could he do something so cruel?" I asked myself aloud.

"For revenge, sweetheart." I heard a voice say from behind me, "It's your father's top priority. You know that."

I turn around to find my mother. She was wearing a long white dress with no sleeves. She had her hair curled and laying on her shoulders. She looked amazing, as always.

"I know."

"I know that you know," she replied, "but all the same, I agree with you. I think your father is taking this to far, but I have no say in what he does."

"Why?" I asked, "Why don't you? You're his wife!"

"That means nothing to him anymore." she replied with a sorrowful look in her eyes, "He no longer cares about me. I know what he does with other girls when he's on his so-called buisness trips. He's been doing it for years."

I love my mother, and I know what my father does behind her back. I don't even know why he's not upfront about it. He knows that she knows.

"He's stupid for being unfaithful to someone like you..." I replied.

"Thank you hon," she replied, "but I'm no saint."

I hear another scream, and before I know it, I'm running towards it.

TO BE CONTINUED...