#3 - School of Torture.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ░ ▓ ░ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

╰☆☆ Chapter Three ☆☆╮

╰☆☆ School of Torture. ☆☆╮

Raising my brows, I turn to Professor Moonshadow, whom I dubbed a moron. "Yes, I'm quite aware this is Camp Half-Breed. In case you're deaf, I inquired where are we exactly?"

Headmaster Spellbinder let out a loud laugh. "I like this girl. I like her a lot."

~.....~

During the next hour, Professor Moonshadow gave us a lovely tour. As rumours suggested, this place is precisely hell. My favourite place.

Turning to Steve, I grinned. "You know, I think I'll like it here."

"You're messed up," was his reply.

Silence engulfed us as Professor Moonshadow guided us down a flight of stairs. Lamps on the walls illuminated the stairwell whilst purple carpet covered the floor. Reaching the bottom, the Professor opened a door and exited; we followed her.

"Good afternoon, Professor," a young woman roughly the same age as Steve and I was leaning against a large brick pillar. When her eyes landed on us, she grinned. "New meat?"

"Have you gathered everyone?" Professor Moonshadow inquired, walking past the girl and completely ignoring her question.

"Yes, ma'am, they are waiting in the courtyard."

Nodding her head, the Professor motioned for us to follow once more.

I let Steve walk ahead of me.

"So," the girl suddenly bumped my right shoulder. "Is it true?"

"Is what true?"

"You killed his parents?" She whispered lowly. "Is it true?"

Did I?

Hell, I don't even know.

"Yes."

Bumping my shoulder again, she squealed. "That is so fucking awesome! I've met many sick-in-the-head people, but no one like you!"

"I'm one of a kind."

Steve snorted from ahead of us. "You got that right."

We ignored him.

"Oh, by the way, my name is Ashely Forebears. I'm a werewolf." Again, she bumped my shoulder. "You're a witch, right?"

"Half," I corrected her. "Vampire, witch hybrid." When she opened her mouth, I cut her off. "Why are you here?"

Ashely lowered her head in shame. "I electrocuted my entire pack." Sadness and regret laced her tone.

I wanted to pity her; unfortunately, I had something else in mind.

My lips formed into a smirk as I placed my hand on her shoulder, "Really?" I asked, "You electrocuted them?"

Ashley nodded. "Yes, I-"

Removing my hand from her shoulder, I stepped backwards, causing her to stop. "How shocking!" I burst out into fits of laughter, which automatically gained Steve and Professor Moonshadow's attention. "Did you abuse your power?"

"What? I-"

I tried to keep my mouth shut, but I couldn't. "Ah, I get it. You took charge!"

I crack myself up.