Chapter 3

Chris' POV

"Tori!!!Do you wanna come to lunch with me?" Jason asked

"naah I'm okay Jason, I'm spending it with Alex, Janae and Chris". he shrugged his shoulders and sat with his boys and watched her from a far.  I smiled to myself.  We sat down together and the girls were in deep conversation. Then they realised me eating silently next to them. "you don't speak much do you, Chris" Alex asked, "I don't like wasting my breath talking about school gossip and rumors about the final season of pretty little liars" I replied with a smirk on my face.

"Aye Chris, who are ya new friends" Jordan yelled. "Alex, Janae and the new girl Tori" I answered. He quickly took a seat and started checking out Alex. "Heya ladies, I'm Jordan _ don't I know you from somewhere" he asked pointing at Alex. "I'm from you algebra class".

"Right" he said.

Tori was beautiful, I couldn't stop looking at her laugh while Jordan was entertaining the whole group

Tori was beautiful, I couldn't stop looking at her laugh while Jordan was entertaining the whole group."Chris what do you think?" Janae asked snapping me out of my thoughts. "sorry what?" the girls started giggling. "Clinton or Trump". "I'm Canadian, so I don't have to make that choice, its the equivalent of looking at two piles of shit and picking one to eat" I answered with a smirk. "Your Canadian!!!" the girls said in sync. I nodded. " let me and Jordan take your trays"

 " let me and Jordan take your trays"

I said while getting up with Jordan. we picked them all up and took our time putting stuff in the bin.

"dude what's up, why are you so quiet". Jordan asked."I'm just deep in thought". "What's going on in that head of yours man".  "I don't know, that Tori girl do you like her".

"Nah, Alex is more of my type"

We returned to the girls, who were laughing. Jordan went and wrapped his arm around Alex and walked ahead with her. The girls tried to listen behind them but I stopped them just in time. I started a random conversation stalling them for Jordan (wingman goals am I right).

Jordan's POV

"So Alex" I began "would you liked to go out to dinner on Saturday night?" we stopped and I leaned up against the wall. "you seem like a total doosh" she replied. I lightly chuckled to myself. "A doosh willing to pay for dinner, c'mon how bad could it be?".

She looked at me and smiled

"Alright, pass me your phone"

"Alright, pass me your phone". I unlocked my phone and gave it so she could put her number in it. "don't spam my phone Jordan". I pretended to act shocked and she laughed. I took her hand and walked her to class.