Chapter 1- New Girl

this is my very first Nalu fanfiction Guys. i wont be writing this story so much because i'm trying to finish the Ice Prince but i will update this story now and then. i hope you will like this story.

if you liked My Best Friends brother. then i'm sure you would like this story.

Natsu POV

beeebbeeebbeeeeb. urgh my alam goes off. i'm too tired to get up. i hate mondays. i'm to dead to get up. i fall back asleep for another five more minutes.

5 MINUTES LATER

'NATSU...GET UP!' oh great my dads in the room i have no choice to relax then.

'no five more minutes' i grumpled in my pillow. i don't know why mondays always get me so tired. i just have no effort to move. i feel myself fall back to sleep again.

SPLASH!

'OH MY GOD WHAT WAS THAT FOR!' i yelled at my dad. i cannot belive he pourd freezing cold water all over me.

'well get up when i say so. get changed and get to school. i put some money on your computer desk for your lunch today'. my dad looks at his watch and then back at me 'right i'm off to work...i will see you at 8:00pm okay'. i nodded and dad left my room

i get changed. i put on a red chequred shirt and black jeans. i put my books in my bag and pick up my money from my desk and walk out the door.

----------

i make it in the registration room just in time befor my tutor came. if i was late again i would get detenstion.

'YO NATSU!' i heard gray and gajeel yell my name in unison. i turn around and see my group over by the corner.

'hey guys...whats up' i asked and Jellal handed me a flyer...

BASKET BALL TRYOUTS TODAY AFTER SCHOOL.

3:15PM-5:30PM

'so you up for it?' jellal asked i looked at the three boys smiling.

'of course...Lets all meet at the canape outside the art department'.

'cool'

'hey guys' we saw the girls walking our way and we waved.

'hey natsu' i saw lisanna with the girls as well. i just looked at her.

'lisanna' i said coldly. the deal with me and lisanna is that we used to date but broke up last month because she was in love with someone else. we said that we would still be friends but i'm still heartbroken over how she told me. but you know i'm glad to be single again. freedom.

'how are you doing?' she asked acting like she never did anything. i'm sorry i'm a guy who holds a grudge.

'apart from you falling in love with someone else and leaving me...i'm fine' i sat down on my chair and she walked over to the other girls.

-------------

when the first bell rang we all got up ad walked to first period. i hate walking to lessons because everyone turns into a stampede.

when i made it to the science i saw everyone already sitting down. shoot late again.

CRASH

'urgh...watch it will ya' a blonde haird girl bumped into me when i went to open the door.

'it's hard to do that when your blind' she said. i felt guilty. really guilty. i got up off the floor and helped her through the science lab.

'sorry for that...hat was really rude of me' i said guiding her to a chair.