chapter 26

Fionna pov

I was crying as I watched Daniel hold her sobbing. I cant believe Ariella is dead she shouldn't be dead. I should of heard the rock and moved. I just sat there and cried for a few minutes and I could of sworn I had seen Marshall shed a few tears.

I eventually stooped crying and Daniel was clutching Ariella to his chest still crying over her. I had never seen him so sad before. Marshall Went to go dig a grave for her and I went over and tried to confort Daniel. After another hour of him and me crying I wiped my eyes and he took Ariella over to the grave Marshall had dug. He kissed her on the forehead then placed her in the hole. 

While they were filling it in I went and walked in the forest. I saw  a patch of flowers and picked them I Walked back over to her grave and sat the flowers on them.

I cried a little more but was soon very tired. We made camp under the giant tree near the dungeon. I ended up falling asleep in Marshalls arms. I woke up and saw the mid day rays hitting the grown not to far from our tree.

The boys were both up and eating breakfast. I joined them "Guys we need to get back to aaa."

"Were leaving for it today." Daniel said.

"Good."

I packed up all of our stuff and we set off to aaa.

*************

1 month later.

We finally where passing back over the mountains to aaa. It had taken us longer than I expected to get back here. I looked down at my stomach it was huge. It looked like I was 9 months pregnant but I was only 8. I still had a month to go and I felt like a fat cow. I couldn't walk as fast and I could barley run. 

We got there and I had to go to the candy kingdom because gumball had some important news he had to tell me. We dropped off Daniel at Marshalls house because he needed some where to stay for now and then started to go to the candy kingdom. 

I had a small pain in my stomach but it didn't hurt much and it went away quickly so I didn't pay much attention to it.

*

We got there and after looking for a bit found gumball studying something with a worried look on his face in his library. 

"What did you need gumball." I yelled making him jump.

"Fionna Im so glad your back. Did you find the sword."

"Yes" I said pointing to the necklace around my neck. 

"Good the lich have been causing havoc since you left but has been quiet for a while which is making me think he is planning something."

I was about to speak but another stomach pain hit me this one hurt a bit more a lasted a little longer.

"Are you ok." They both asked me.

"Yeah just a little stomach ache nothing much."

He talked some more about the state of the kingdom then the light flickered on and off. And the ground started to shake.

"Um guys whats going on."

I looked out of the widow but saw nothing. The ground started to shake. I walked back over to Marshall then a piece of ceiling fell and covered the doorway. Earthquake I thought.

Another pain hit me this time but a lot stronger and lasted a little longer to. I doubled over in pain to and saw the was now a puddle by my feet. Did my water just break. Oh my glob I think it just did.

"Guys the baby's coming."

"Um what I do" I heard marshall say.

"Go to the bathroom and get a some towels." gumball said.

He fly back and forth really quickly and had 3 towels in his hand. Another contraction hit me and I nearly fell. But he caught me and put me on the sofa.

I sat there for a minute intill gumball said he needed to see how far dialated I was. He went to look to tell me I need to push but then he passed out.

Marshall put the towels by me and picked up and slapped gumball. "Wake up you worthless piece of candy"

he didn't wake up and Marshall put him dropped him and fly back over to me. "Don't worry Fi I will get you through this."
I squeezed his hand when I felt another contraction coming. He got out he phone and called doctor prince. He I was in labor and that we were trapped in Gumballs library. I heard him say hurry doc right before he hung up.

"What did he say."

"He said he would be over in a few minutes."

"Good" I said rubbing my wiping my forehead I was so hot and sweaty right now it was really annoying.

Marshall must of heard that because next thing I knew he had left the room and came back with a wet cloth and drapped it across my forehead.

"Thanks." I said. 

I grabbed his hand again when I felt another contraction coming and squeezed it. Doctor prince please be here soon. Not a minute later was there a big explosion and then doctor prince came into the room.

"Finally your here." I said out of breath.

He came over to me and said. "Ok Fionna next time you have a contraction I need you to push ok."

I nodded. A contraction came 30 seconds later. "Push" Doctor prince said.

I did and the contraction went away but another one came a few seconds later. Doctor prince told me to push again and after a few times of this he told okay one big last push ok.

I pushed as hard as I could and then heard a loud babies cry. 
"Hand me that towel." Doctor prince told Marshall.

He handed it to him and doctor prince wrapped the baby up in it and handed him to me.

"He is beautiful." I said. He looked like a little Marshall. I held him for another minute but then I had another contraction. Wait I gave birth to him why am I having another contraction.

I handed him to Marshall. "Why am I having another contraction" I yelled.

D.P. ( doctor prince.) looked and said " Did you not know you were having twins."

"NO." I yelled again,

"Well get ready to push because he/she is coming."

Ahh cant she just give me a minute or two to rest I complained. But felt a contraction coming so I started to push. 

After a few more of these a beautiful the girl was born. D.P wrapped her in a towel and handed her to me. She looked so pretty She had my hair and my eyes but she was a vampire like Marsh.

I Looked at her with so much love she was so beautiful. they both were and I loved them both so much.

What do you want to name them. D.P. asked.

I looked at her and smiled "Ariella."

I looked at Marshall "What did you want to name him."

"Damien."

I yawned who knew giving birth to twins could make you so tired. I handed Ariella to Marshall then fell asleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________

She had her baibies awwwww. So I dedicating this chapter to nativeprincess because she came up with the boy name I liked best. and sorry for taking so long to update this. It feels like I haven't updated in forever even though its probably only been a few days . I have been busy with school and I got a new game for my xbox that is really fun to play. but I updated now so hope you guys enjoyed the chapter

-Bri