Truth Be Told

I looked into his eyes begging for an explanation, he sighed and started to tell me what had happened. "Well, when I was singing I saw you near the railing closing your eyes and taking in the sounds of the music and the sound of all the instruments playing together. You stood out to me because you weren't trying to tear my cloths off like all of the other girls, I walked over to your side of the stage and bent down and took your hand in mine, after I saw... after I saw your arm you looked at me like you had just seen a ghost. You ran out crying and I felt to bad, I shouldn't have looked. After the set had finnished I went out side to get some fresh air while everyone else was doing a signing, just as I was about to head inside I heard screaming. I turned around and you ran straight into my chest and fell down and hit your head, they guys that were chasing you ran off after they saw me. So I picked you up and took you here.." he said recalling everything that had happened. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to cause panic." I said trying to fight the urge to run away crying. "It's okay, I am always here to help." He said putting his hand on my knee, his touch was comforting and warm I looked into his illusional eyes once more, and my phone started to ring. Chris smiled at the ring tone, I quickly got up and answered it, and not to my surprise it was a very worried Pixi screaming down at me from the other end of the phone line. 

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!" She screamed at me causing me to move the phone away from my ear. "It's a long story but I am on the tour bus of Motionless In White." I said trying not to scream in excitment. "WHAT?!?!?! HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THERE?!?!?!" Said Pixi still screaming down the phone (Image of Pixi in side bar), "okay Pixi you don't need to scream I can hear you loud and clear" I said while rolling my eyes and quickly glancing at Chris who was sitting on the couch and watching me like a little child, it was so adorable. "Well are you coming home?" she asked quietening her voice now. "No, I mean, I don't know I... uh..." I didn't know what to say as I had no clue what was going on, I heard someone walk up behind me and take my phone out of my hands. It was Chris. Great now if he talkes to Pixi she is going to freak out. He bought the phone to his ear and started to speak, he talked into the phoen while not breaking eye contact with me. "Hello, this is Chris I am from Motionless In Whi-" I said before he screwed his face up and took the phone away from his ear, even I could hear Pixi screaming from the other end of the phone. He put th phone back to his ear and continued to speak, "Listen, I wan't Imogen to some on tour with us, I dont wan her to be alone at this time capiche?" He said smiling, revealing his perfect white teeth. he continued to talk to pixi through the phone saying yes and nodding every now and again, I was just standing there in shock. Chris Cerulli, the one and only Chris Cerulli wants to take me on tour with him and his band?! Why me? What is so special about me I am nothing I never was and never ever will be. "Yep, we will come to your house, pick you up and get your stuff and you can come on the rest of the tour with us!" He said his smile growing so he had the biggest grin I had ever seen. He said goodbye and hung up the phone and gave it back to me, I was just standing there staring straight ahead trying to process what had happened. The voices talking to me, telling me things I wish weren't true "They will get bored of you" one said "You're not going to last, you will just be forgotten like you have before" Said another. Chris snapped his fingers infront of me face and chanted my name, I blinked a few times and came out of me daze giving him a weak smile. "You're coming on tour with us, and no you don't get a say in the matter" he said turning around and walking back into the couch and picking his phone up off the small coffee table, checking his messages. "Shit." He mummbled under hs breath "Listen I got to go, but stay here and help yourself to the fridge and the t.v" he said pointing to the kitchen and the t.v. "I will be back shortly I need to do a signing "He said walking towards me and pulling me into a hug, his tall figure swallowing me bony frame, he kissed the top of me head and walked out the door looking back at me and smiling before he closed it. Holy shit. is this really happening? Am I really going on tour with Pixi and Motionless In White?! This has got to be a once in a life time experience. 

I picked up the phone an started to text Pixi.

Me: "Pixi, what in the hell is going on?!" I sent in a soon enough there was a reply.

Pixi: "We are going on tour with MIW, I have asked mum and she has said it is all okay and that after their signing they will come here and get our stuff and me and then we will be on your way." She said and my heart litterally skipped a beat.

Me: "Okay, well this is very internesting.." I said thinking about what the voices in my head had told me before.

Pixi: "You will be okay hun I promise, I got to go and pack our stuff. I will see you soon nugget, love you. xx" When i read that text it made me smile, we always give eachother stupid nicknames, everyone thinks it is silly but I don't care.

I sat down on the couch with my phone and put my head phones in and listened to some music. After I listened to a few songs from Bring Me The Horizon's new album, Sempiternal, I saw the bus door open and 6 boys pile into the bus all of them stopping in the doorway and staring at me, last to come in the door was Chris, he pushed his way to the front and sat next to me, I took out my head phones and looked at Chris and then everyone else. Chris broke the silence, "Everyone this is Imogen, Imogen this is everyone" Chris said looking at me and then the rest of the guys who were still in their cloths from the concert and still had thei makeup and warpaint on, they all waved and introduced themselves, "Hi I'm Balz but you can call me Josh" said the one with a black beanie on, a white contact in his right eye and huge ear stretchers in each ear, "Hello, I'm Ricky but you can call me Rik" Said the shortest one with long black hair that was swept to one side, "Hey I'm Rage but you can call me Brandon" said the one who stepped forward and had half of his head shaved and had smeard black makeup all over his eyes, "Hello, I am Ryan but you can call me Ryan" said the one with the longest hair, "I know who you all are" I said before Devan could introduce himself. "Hey aren't they my cloths?" Asked Devan stepping past all of the other boys and pointing to me, I looked down and nodded, "Yeah, sorry Chris gave them to me, I hope you don't mind" I said slightly blushing. "Nah, it's all cool, they look great on you anyway" Devan said winking at me. I peered over to Chris and it looked like a wave of jealousy had washed over him, maybe he was jealouse the guys got to stay out longer? Or maybe he was jealous that Devan winked at me. No That can't be it. I just shook it off and looked at Chris, "well are we going to go or what?" I said smiling realising that my life has just turned around and if finally getting better all thanks to my saviour, MY dark angel.

A/N Sorry my chapters have been so short I am stuck studdying for exams, but they will get longer I promise you!! Thank you for reading, follow, comment, vote whatever. Love you all my little creatures. :D xoxo