Saved By a Dark Angel

*IMOGEN'S P.O.V*

I stared to come back out of the deep sleep that I was in and clicked back into reality. My hearing was my only way of determining what my surroundings were as there was no way I was going to be able to open my eyes. I heard people talking, they were men, but their voices sounded strangly familiar. One man had a voice as deep as the Atlantic Ocean, the way he said his words and used his voice to persuade was sending me into a trance. I felt the soft thing I was lying on move like someone was sitting besides me, I fluttered my eyes open to reveal a slim figure with pale skin, raven black hair slightly parted to the side that just want past his jaw line and famed his face perfectly, This strange man had honey brown eyes that were staring into my green eyes trying to read my expression. Around his eyes was black and dark purple makeup and perfecty drawn on black eyebrows, I quickly snapped back into reality and realised whose angelic eyes I was staring into. Chris Cerulli. My eyes widened and my breath hitched in my throat, I tried to back away but I couldn't because I was on a couch. I was in the tour bus of Motionless In White?! 

"I'm sorry for what you had to go through but it's okay, you're safe now." I heard Chris say his words being etched into my mind. "You must be wondering who I am, my name is Ch-" I cut him off "Chris Cerulli, you're Chris Cerulli" I say finishing his sentence for him. "Yeah, that's me. Are you a fan?" on the inside I was fangirling like crazy, I mean it isn't very often you get to meet you hero, the one that has saved you purely with his music and voice. "Yeah, I was on my way to your concert when..." all the memories of what has happend to me that night came flooding back into my head and making me feel like I was going to be sick. I felt all of the colour drain from my face and tears started to well up in my eyes as i thought of what would have happened if I had never ran into Chris, I would have been...raped. "Hey, are you okay you don't look so good?" I hear Chris ask, I looked up at him and a single tear escaped my eye and ran down my pale white face and dropped onto the fabric of the couch I was sitting on. Chris pulled me into his chest and troked my hair, I just let it out I cried into his shirt and the more I cried to loser he held me to him. "I'm sorry, I must look pathetic" I say pulling away and wiping the tears off my face and thinking about my makeup running down my cheeks, "no, you still look as beautiful as you did when you ran into me" it took me a while to process what he had said. Beautiful? I have never been called beautiful before not even by my own parents. I looked down at my hands that were resting on my lap. "I'm not beautiful.." I mummbled to myself still looking at my hands and fiddling with my cloths that were dirty and ripped, probably from what had happened earlier. "What was that?" Chris asked leaning down to get into my view, "Nothing.." I say looking up and giving him a weak smile. He gave me a sympaheic smile and looked at my cloths and touched my jet black hair, "I think you might want to have a shower." He said putting his hand on my shoulder. "Okay.." I said getting up and walking a few steps before I turned around "where is Balz, Devan, Brandon, Ricky and Ryan?" I asked tilting my head to one side. "They're doing a signing at the moment" he replyed looking out the tinted bus window, "why aren't you with them" I asked looking at his pale skin and gorgeous eyes. "Because when someone needs help, I help them.. especially a fan that..." He paused and didn't finish his sentence "a fan that.." I motioned him to continue with what he was about to say, he took in a deep breath and sighed "It doesn't matter" he said "The bathroom is this way" he lead me to the back of the bus into a bigger bed room with a bathroom attatched to it. 

The bathroom was small but had all of the things you needed to survive on tour, it had a sink and on the bench there was makeup, hairspray, straigtners, war paint and piercing equipment. The shower was small with white tiles on the floor and walls with a cream colour shower curtin. I stepped in and Chris started to close the door, I turned around and grabbed onto it and opened it again. "What's wrong?" Chris said with a worried expression on his face "nothing I just, erm, need some cloths.." I said looking at the floor and twisting my foot on the carpet. "Oh, of course how stupid of me" he said as he was walking off out of the room and into the small area where the bunks were, he cam back with a pair of black skinny jeans and a Misfits T-shirt. "I hope you don't mind but they're Devan's cloths they should fit you're about the same height as him" he said looking at me up and down, "thank you Chris." I said taking the cloths and stepping into the bathroom again and closing the door and locking it. I looked at myself in the mirror for the first time since I got ready for the concert and I was not impressed. My hair was all matted and in a big knot, my makeup was running down my face and smudged on my cheeks, my cloths were torn and falling appart. The only thing in tact was my Demonia platform boots. I stripped my cloths off and threw them on the floor in the corner I looked in the mirror again and the figure staring back at me was thin and pale with fresh, old and red scars and cuts on her hips, thighs and stomach. I sighed and ran my fingers over my hips and stomach and winced in pain, I looked around the bathroom for a hair brush and after a few seconds I found it in the top draw of the cupboard. I brushed all the knots out of my hair until it was straight again and shiny like ti was before, I found some makeup removers and took my makeup off. I turned around and pulled the shower curtin back and turned the water on I stuck my hand under the running water and waited for it to get to the right temperature, once it was just right I stepped into the shower and closed the curtin behind me. I took a step forwards into the water and felt the warmth hit my skin, I closed my eyes and looked up and washed my face. I found some soap and washed the rest of my body, as soon as I was done I turned the running water off and got out, I picked a random towel and wrapped it around my body I dried myself and then my hair, i hung the towel up and got dressed (pic of Imogen in side bar). Chris was right, Devan's cloths fit like a glove and the shirt was tight and hugged my figure quite well. I gave my hair a quick brush and picked up my cloths I then unlocked the door and walked back to the lounge room to see Chris sitting on the couch with a bag of chips while watching Edward Scissorhands. I walked up next to him, his eyes still glued to the T.V I poked his shoulder and he locked at me "Where do I put these?" I said looking down at my cloths that were in my arms "My bunk is the first top one on the right" he said with a mouth full of chips I nodded and walked off and opened his bunk's curtin. he had a Marilyn Manson quilt with band posters all over the walls, I placed my cloths on his bed and put my boots on the floor and then walked back to the lounge room and sat next to him. After several minutes sitting in silence I finally had the guts to speak, "what happened to me? How did I get here?" I said looking away from the floor and into his beautiful golden brown eyes.