Chapter 15

Derek's P.O.V

The kiss erupted fireworks in my body. This kiss was by the best I've ever had and believe me I've kissed many women in my lifetime.

I ran my tongue over her bottom lip, begging for entrance. She didn't let me in so, I bit her bottom lip and she gasped.

I slipped my tongue in her mouth. I began to explore her mouth with my tongue.

My hand dropped down to her butt and started squeezing. She moaned softly, which turned me on.

She started tugging in my shirt. I was about ready to take her shirt off, when the doorbell rang.

We both jumped. I got up quickly to answer the door, annoyed at whoever it was that interrupted us.

I looked over at Aubrey and gave her a weird look. She shrugged her shoulders and urged me to open the door. I took a deep breath before I opened the door to find Emily standing there.

"Hey" she said.

I scowled at her and said "what do you want."

"Ouch" she said with a hurt expression.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked.

"Nothing" I said annoyingly.

"Come on now I'm a damn profiler you really think I'm gonna take that nothing crap" she said placing her hands on her hips.

I rolled my eyes.

"You have a girl in there don't you" she smirked.

"What makes you say that?" I sighed.

"Umm maybe because you're outta breath, and you're shirt looks like its been through the storm."

I looked down at my shirt. It was very wrinkly and it looked like it was about to rip.

She looked over my shoulder and said "hey."

I looked over at Aubrey who was staring curiously at the door and said "umm hi."

Emily looked at me, shook her head and left winking at me.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Aubrey's P.O.V

Derek closed the door and sat back on the couch. I took the remote and turned on the tv.

I started watching Reruns of Good Times. I saw Derek glance at me from the corner of my eyes.

Then he shifted over bringing his lips to the corner of my mouth, kissing me lightly.

He pulled away looking at me expectantly. I looked over at him. I climbed on top and attached my lips to his.

He grabbed my waist forcing me closer. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip.

I parted my lips to let him in. We began fighting for dominance. He won and ran his hands slowly up and down my body and avoiding my private places.

His fingers trailed down my exposed thigh as he was massaging my tongue with his.

His touch sent electricity flowing through my body. I could feel myself getting wet.

I moaned and got wetter as he bit my tongue. Then I felt something hard press against my inner thigh.

I quickly got off of him and focused my attention back to the TV.

Derek grabbed the remote and shut the TV off. He stood in front of me looking confused.

"What the hell was that." He said.

"Umm, I uh felt you get hard." I replied.

Derek's face immediately turned a deep shade of red.

"I know where it was going, so I stopped." I said looking down.

I felt the couch dip beside me. I looked over at Derek to see that his face had softened.

"Baby," he said softly.

"I will never pressure you into doing something you don't want to do, I'm not like him."

"I respect that you're not ready. I'll always be here for you, and I'll never hurt you okay."

"Kay" I replied. "But, um I think we're going to fast." I looked down waiting for his response.

Derek finally sighed and said "Um, you're right."

"So, friends." I said expectantly.

"Friends." He said.

He turned the tv back on and Motives, my all-time favorite movie was on.

As the movie progressed on my eyelids became heavier and heavier.

I leaned my head against Derek's chest an fell into a profound sleep.

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I kinda got lazy in the ending so sorry if it sucks. Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistake. Vote & comment. Love you guys💖

Meme🎀