ϟ one ϟ

ϟ one ϟ

Drew's fingers would tap against her sweatpants, as her swirled brown eyes depended on which flavor of ice cream she would be taking home with her. Her mind was processing what her eventful night would be filled upon with. Whether it be horror movies gazing onto the screen, and even in her mind. Or maybe just comedy movies to have a good laugh. As her mind was processing through the different genres, it hit her in the heart as well. Whether it be any genre of any type of movie, she would be doing it alone.

Her friends have all found things much more entertaining, or much more boisterous then petite little Drew. Just maybe 'those' entertaining yet amusing things were called boyfriends. Yet, as she gazed upon life itself, she hadn't had a boyfriend since junior year of her high school drama life. Heck, she hasn't talk to any of her friends since senior year. Here Drew was, spending her night alone, with buckets of ice cream. A 20 year old girl, who simply couldn't find any interesting aspect in her life.

As she grabbed a carton of chocolate ice cream, and one of vanilla cookie dough, a voice interrupted her actions.

"Drew?"

Her small figure jumped at the small yet loud voice, as she almost dropped the ice cream buckets to the marble floor of the supermarket. As her eyes quivered to the side, there stood the young man with caramel brown frizzy hair swerving in different areas. As his soft blue eyes transfixed on her plain brown ones.

"Oh Louis, um hi there. How are you?" Drew's voice was scratchy, as she was surprised enough they would meet in such a peculiar place. He shrugged his shoulder a bit, as his eyes were more focused on her.

"Eleanor and I are having time alone at my flat. We decided to get a few things and scurry off." Louis announced his eyes now on the freezer that held ice cream throughout shelves. Drew nodded, her teeth grazing the bottom of her lip. Eleanor's name was gluing itself in the back of her mind. Yes, as she could tell, Louis was madly in love with her. As she was considered the most beautiful person to walk into Louis' life. But just the thought of them together, made Drew was to pierce herself into vomiting.

Drew wished she could of had a small crush on someone who was actually single. Someone who doesn't have a partner of love with them. Yet, as Drew tried and tried to exclude Louis from her heart, it only grew much more fonder of him. Drew simply captured herself, before falling into many more thoughts, that could simply grow herself into the near thought of tears.

"Louis, I got my Danish butter cookies!" A small voice called out, as Drew and Louis both looked behind them. There who came walking was the girl that held all the pieces of Louis' heart in her hands. Where she got all the love from him, as Drew didn't. Her hair rushed past her shoulders, as tips of blonde were blended in with her dark waves at the bottom. Her yoga pants just showed how skinny she actually really was, which caused Drew to sigh in defeat.

"Oh hi Drew," Eleanor smiled at her, yet Drew could sense it wasn't a real one. Drew was very familiar with how Eleanor cooperated. Eleanor was someone who didn't like it when people were interested in her boyfriend. Whether it be her friends, relatives, even maybe fans, it still anointed her with angry misleading thoughts.

But yet, Drew knew that Eleanor had speculated her tiny crush on Louis. Eleanor was the type who speculates everything when it comes to Louis. Drew quickly gave a small smile to Eleanor, as Eleanor entwined her fingers with Louis'. Drew's heart ached at just the small touch of them, as she quickly looked away.