CH. 13 Nothing is black or white

Hello dear all, so that's what I am updating today, since really, lately things are getting so quiet in here.. Well, hope you'll enjoy this chapter, since it's rather long and contains many intense moments...

Let me please know what you think of it with your amazing comments, as I do love to read them and always make me understand how you feel about the story! Thank you sooooo much for being such wonderful fans and readers!

Dedicated to all of you and in particular to ViktoriaKatona as a big thank you sunshine for your comments and all the best with your stories! xox

On the right a picture of Enna and I believe we can all understand why Roman is so obsessed with Enna's lips... -->Andrej Pejic

WARNING: This chapter might contain some strong action, so be aware of it. Thank you.

Enjoy!

ENNA POV

“My angel, now you know who I am and what I do. I killed people and if you ask if I feel sorry for that, the answer is no. That is part of my job. But I never killed a woman or a child and I would never do that or use violence on them. My organization deals with prostitution, but I do not take part of that, the boss understands me. And Enna,” and in that  moment he drew me so close to him that this time our lips sort of touched and I felt completely breathless, entirely in his hands. “I would never hurt you, never. I would die for you, my angel, believe me and now that you know who I am, you can decide what to do with me. My soul and heart are completely in your hands.”

I breathed a couple of times because my head was spinning and it was good Roman had me firm in his hands; it reminded me that everything was real and not a dream or a film, because no matter what, his words still gave me this sensation of surrealism. The depth and force of his voice had me keeping my breath, completely absorbed in drinking all of his words. He said his soul and heart were completely in my hands and that he would die for me.

Did he still think I could refuse him and tell him to disappear from my life, to stand, walk to the door and close it behind him without daring to look back? Yes, Roman honestly thought I might decide not to have him in my life and thus he let me free to choose. He had always let me free to choose, never imposed anything. But he had to realize I could be very stubborn when I wanted to be so, and nothing will make me change my mind and heart.

There was only one thing I could do now to make him understand, even though I knew he would pull back and not allow to go further.

My hands travelled from his forearms to his face and, never breaking our thread of gazes, I rested my lips on his. Oh dear me, they were so strong and warm, sort of hard and harsh, but they were lips that would turn you completely irrational with just a bite; lips that would drive you out of your senses and have you beg for more without caring to sound shameless, but at the same time make you feel in the most secure and safe place. Crushing and tumultuous emotions gripped my body and mind and I silently wished to never depart from those lips; desire whispered at me to take more of it, but I silenced it, telling it wasn’t the time yet. But they felt so ... even if just so light it felt so intimate and bonding, so arousing and soothing; oh dear me, it was not confusing as it might seem, but that was all I felt and it was even difficult to describe; you should have tasted my very emotions to completely understand, be in my body and maybe you would have comprehended it.

Roman slightly stiffened and went to pull away, but I stopped him. I wasn’t going to deepen the kiss, as he wouldn’t let me, but this contact was what I needed now.