CH. 5 The dices have been thrown

Hello dear all :-) so here comes the new chapter of this story and we will see how our angel and our criminal meet... I really hope you'll enjoy it, let me know what you think with your amazing comments, which I really love to read!

Ah! If you see something strane in how Roman talks to Enna, that's all on purpose.

Thank you very much for being such amazing fans and now let's see how the story unravels from here on...because has the title says, the dices have been thrown.

Dedicated to all of you and in particular to xxbdbxxloverxx as promised dear the first chapter where they meet! Hope you'll enjoy it xox

On the right a pic of a very sexy Roman --> Luke Armitage

And now.. enjoy!

Everything for Roman stopped at that precise moment.

Was this person a human being or a creature of another world?

The person in front of Roman must be an angel.

Yes, a beautiful angel.

When he walked away he could not tear his eyes off that androgynous and beautiful figure and the person turned his head to steal a quick glance, their eyes locked again and he knew those eyes and those lips had captured his soul and his heart.

Enna felt like being struck and forget how to breathe.

He felt pulled towards those eyes and when he finally found his voice and the man spoke in response, Enna felt himself chained to that dark and clearly dangerous looking man.

While he walked away, he felt his piercing stare on his neck and when he peeked back, those eyes were there, staring at him intensely, piercing through his flesh, his soul, his heart.

Who was that ethereal and beautiful creature?

Who was that extremely handsome and intimidating dangerous-looking stranger?

Only one answer was known. The dices of love had been thrown on the table of life and now the two men were staring at their respective soul mate.

Yes, you could say that. It was indeed destined love at first sight.

-DUBLIN, IRELAND-

ROMAN POV

I stood in front of the police officer at the area of passport and visa control and patiently waited for him to look at my documents, study my face and ask the routine questions. I had all the answers ready and perfectly planned, because I could not afford to make the slightest mistake and I thanked once more my boss for making me study. Now I was able to speak English, even if with a strong accent and could not understand everything, but the simple fact of speaking it was all of my advantage. I was in fact the only in the organization speaking it at such decent level.

No, that was not correct.

There were two other persons speaking it, but Ruslan’s English was poor, too poor for the whole issue. Indeed there was someone else behind him pulling the strings of everything.