Chapter 5: The Wedding!

This is the last chapter for the first part! Enjoy!!!!! (dont forgett to point out the mistakes!)

               ____________________________________________________________

          Today is the day I get a brand new dad! Mom has been waiting for this moment and we are all so excited! Well at least everyone but me. It just bothers me that I only met the guy on Wednesday for the rehearsal dinner, and to tell you the truth, I didn’t really like him. This morning I called Melinda to explain to her what I thought about Rick and she just laughed. No one understands me!

          So mom told me to wear my long white dress with sparkles on the waist. It was nice. I curled my hair and tried to keep it like Melinda did, but I just couldn’t. It was so difficult! Then mom let me put some eyeliner and eye shadow so my eyes could pop out. Maybe I’ll start wearing makeup in middle school! I look really nice in it. Then I wore my white high heels that had glitter on the heels. I looked really pretty. Then mom kept bugging me and kept telling me to make my hair curlier, so she did it for me and it was a success!

          I already wanted to meet up with my friends, but it wasn’t til’ another six hours. But time past by really fast. Sometimes I would get on the computer and play a few games, then I would mess around with mom’s phone. I really had nothing much to do. Then it was finally time! We all got in the car and drove off in the limo!

          Once we got there, mom started to get nervous. She would tell us to grab her hand and her hand would be all sweaty, eww! I finally saw Jake and Melinda. Jake had a black tuxedo that would make his eyes pop out. Melinda had her hair exactly the same as she did yesterday and she was wearing a pink dress that reached her knees. She also had makeup on, but only mascara and blush. I totally looked better this time.

          Melinda’s brother also came. Star and Manuel kept talking and talking, and I think I saw them hold hands! Stacy was friends with this girl’s brother from school. I think her name was Lily, she’s in Melinda’s class. So now everyone had someone to hang out with.

          My mom was friends with Samantha’s mom, so they came along as well. Samantha had a bun on her hair with a pink Hawaiian flower. She was wearing the same dress as Melinda, but hers was purple. Melinda was upset for that reason.

                 “Hey!” Samantha yelled and waved. Jake and Melinda turned to me and shrugged.

                 “Hi, how are you Samantha?” I replied.

                 “I’m good. Hey, can I talk to you in private?” she asked. I turned to Melinda and she said they’ll wait at the tables. Samantha sighed and went on.

                  “Hey dude, I miss you. Cassie is like super boring and Roy only pays attention to me when you’re around. Well actually he’s starting to talk to me more than before actually.”

                  “Sorry. I already have new best friends, and I can see that you’re getting along well with  Lily.” Lily was one of the cheerleaders at our school, also Cassie’s best friend.

                   “I know but, ugh never mind,” she turned around and left. Good thing that’s over!

          I went over to the tables and Melinda was showing something to Jake. Melinda looked at me and waved to me to hurry.

                    “Ven! Apurate! Hurry up!” Melinda yelled.

                    “Coming!”