Part 1-Chapter 1: Meeting the new guy

This story came up to me while writing an essay at school. I really do hope you like it, since it is my first story here in Wattpad. If you see it anywhere else, please dont bother to type me or messege me. Oh and ill be posting my chapters on my facebook page!:). Enjoy!

              ________________________________________________________________

Part 1- Elementary School

 Chapter 1: Meeting the new guy    

        Everyone in their life will or has gotten their heart broken. Everyone has to go through it. Sometimes its so tragic that people might kill themselves, which is exactly how I felt after the love of my life left.  But I’m getting ahead of myself. Let’s go back way before I even fell in love with this guy.

         It all started when I was in elementary school, 4th grade. I was just coloring with my friends in art class when the teacher said, “Class, we have a new student!”  The whole class turned around except for me and my friend, and we were laughing so hard that the teacher made him sit next to us.

          “Augh! Come on Mrs. Ginger! We weren’t laughing at him!”

           “I’m sorry girls but I will not have anyone disrespecting the attention to give to Mr. Heekz , so-“

          “It’s Herkz.”  Interrupted the new kid.

          ” Oh, I’m sorry dear.”

          “It’s fine. Oh and by the way, my name is Roy.” He said, addressing us girls.

         “Nice to meet you, Roy. My name Samantha Jewels and this is my friend Selena Roberts.” my best friend said.

         “Hi, nice to meet you.” I said quietly.

     He smiled. He had beautiful Brown eyes, exactly like Samantha’s eyes. His hair was almost blond, and had some natural high lights. He was gorgeous. That’s why I hated him, just like that.

      The bell rang and everyone got in line to go outside. Samantha wanted to stand by Roy, which I didn’t want to. She literally pulled me towards him. I didn’t want to be near him but I was guessing that Samantha was having a little crush on him so I followed her lead and acted nice.

                  “Mind if we stand behind you?” asked Samantha.

                  “No, not at all.”

                   “Great! So where are you from Roy?”

                   “Oh, well I’m from Kansas.”

                    “Awesome” I said sarcastically.

     All throughout lunch time, Roy kept following us, or maybe me, and he kept staring at me. I was tired of him already! But obviously Samantha said that he was staring at her and that he liked her, so I didn’t say anything against her.

        Later on that day, my head started hurting. It was about three hours away from the end of the school day. I asked the teacher if I could go to the nurse then left the classroom. The nurse was one of the coolest people at school, she would let you skip class and come to her room to help her with things. We all loved the nurse, but this time I wasn’t feeling right. I was dizzy and had that feeling that I had to throw up. She called my mom and meanwhile, I went to get my things.

        “So what happened?” asked Mrs. Ginger.

        “Im going home. The nurse said I have a fever and that I shouldn’t come to school tomorrow.”  I was actually glad that I wasn’t coming to school tomorrow. I just didn’t want to see that Roy kid.

        “Oh, well that’s too bad honey. Hope you get better.”

        “Thanks Mrs. Ginger.” I replied, hoping the opposite.

     I went to my desk to pick up my things. Samantha was flirting with Roy and he was flirting back, but when I got there, he stopped talking to her and turned to me. He was looking at me like if he was in love with me, or maybe like if I was his role model.

         “See you later Samantha. Good-bye Roy. “ I said, with a nasty look on my face.

         “Bye BFF! Ill IM you later!” Samantha said looking at me with a leave already because you are getting his attention and he won’t look at me face. So I was gone after that.

        My mom was at the front desk asking for me, and when I got there, she gave me really big hug. We got in the car and went straight home. Something that I didn’t understand about my family is that my mom and my sisters have wavy light brown hair, while I have the blackest black straight hair. Their eyes were the color of the ocean, and my eyes were grey, like a storm.  I felt like I was adopted, but my mom said that when my dad used to live with us, he had black hair, just like mine, but when he left, he dyed it blond. My oldest sister was the prettiest one. Every two weeks, she would bring a different new boyfriend, which kind of bothered me because I’ve never had a boyfriend. Yet again, I was only in 4th grade.

          I like it when my sisters aren’t home, just me and my mom. My older sister is always making fun of my hair and eyes, and is always fighting with my other sister, but when I’m with my mom, I actually relax. My mom actually listens to me. But since I wasn’t feeling good, I just went to my room, closed my door, and tried to take a nap but now, I just couldn’t sleep. I took out my video game, Pony Rides 3 Evolution, the best game in the century- or so I used to think. I didn’t even notice when my sisters got home, and they didn’t bother me so I got to sleep very  late (10 pm.).

                ___________________________________________________________