Chapter 1: Teardrops on my cheeks

"Hey, Sam, there's a shooting star,... You should make a wish...." -My Mom-

"I wish Mom and Dad will always be here før me...

Mr. Shooting star, please protect us every single minute of the day..."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

-(the nxt day.... After school... 3:30pm)-

"Let's go... Dad is almost here... He wants us to go

home early to celebrate ur 9th birthday..."

~I was holding a huge heart-shaped balloon and entered the car park near the

open space where in I saw Dad inside...~

~ I was inside the car with my Dad and Mom..~

"Samantha, Happy 9th birthday" - My Dad greet me with

a happy and excited voice-

"Are u ready før our surprise før u??"

~I was going to say "Yes" when...~

(BOOM!!!)

~My heart-shaped balloon popped because of

the pin my Mom was attaching to my shirt... My dad was so shocked and terrified when he

heard the balloon popped and cause to loose control of the stirring wheel and we crashed into a very big acacia tree... Mom was so worried 'coz the glass might break and I also might get hurt so she hugged me so tight to protect me from the glass... I became unconscious because of what happened...

When I woke up, I can't remember a thing that happened... I saw police cars around our's.. I saw Mom and Dad's dead bodies...~

"Mom... Dad... " ~I can't stop those tears from falling down on my cheeks~

~I'm just inside the car waiting før my Mom and Dad to come back when suddenly, the Stadford family arrived and saw me... then Sean , the  son of Mr. & Mrs. Stadford and carl his cousin , came near me and comforted me.. Their parents are talking to the police... Since I have no relatives, they adopted me... I think they just couldn't resist my CUTE NESS;}..~