\- Plāyматзš -/

~I'm thinking of Almira, my BFF since pre-elem.. When I saw her peeking at the window infront of our house (actually, the Stadford's house) when she looked at me.. We were both surprised and both of us ran down stairs.... We hugged each other in the middle of the road without parental guidance, but how can we go back to our homes if we can't even cross the road...~

"Oh my gosh!.... I miss you so much... I thought we're ne'er gonna see each other again.." I said

"Are you crazy?!? It'll never happen.." Almira told me

"But I can't believe it.. Actually, I was here because ...." I said

"No, you don't have to say it.. I knew it already.." 

~when she said it.. I don't know why but tears started to fall on my cheeks.. I don't know but I really can't stop crying ... Tears.... I'm always crying.... I'm so weak...~

"Sammy, you should be strong... Don't worry, Mr. And Mrs. Stadford are very nice.... Stop crying, ok? From now on, we can be playmates with those 2 stupid boys, ok?"

"Hi hi hi.. Even though they're kinda stupid, I'm still happy when I'm with them" I said

"Yeah right"

"Oh, your neighbors."

"Get it... Oh c'mon let's go to the Stadford's place" she said

"But how? We can't even cross the road.." ~sigh~

~we were so depressed ... But then we saw the 2 boys looking at us with a strange look.. I know in myself that something's gonna happen.. And I don't like it~

"Hey, Sammy, you can't cross the road? Said Sean with a grin..

"Yeah... I mean, No... Of course I can.. I'm just .. You know.. Having this moment with Almira and.."

"Nah.." Carl said before I could even finish 

"Hey Almira, wanna cross the road?" it's Carl, also teasing me

The 3 of them giggled ... Grrr...

"Okay.. Okay.. It's over.. I give up... Yeah, Yeah.. I can't cross the road 'coz Mom and Dad wouldn't let me do it by myself..."

The 2 boys crossed the road and held us home

•• At the Stadford's while eating MERIENDA) {recess}••

"Hey little princess.. Hey little princess..." they both teased me

"Sammy can't cross the road!! Sammy can't cross the road!!"

"Oh I can't take it... They're always teasing me.." I said

"Hey, you 2, stop teasing Sam.. She was just following what Auntie and Uncle's order" Almira said

"Hey boys, why are you teasing Samantha?" said Mrs. Stadford

"Know what Mom?" Sean said "Sammy is 10 yrs old and yet, she still couldn't cross the road without a grown up.. Hahahahaha!!"

"But Mrs. Stadford.." I said

"Samantha, stop calling me Mrs. Stadford.. Just call me Mom, and you can call these two boys your brothers.. Ok??"

"You can also call me Dad.. Ok lil girl?"

It's Mr. Stadford, I mean Dad.. I never realized he likes teasing two.. Bow I know where the two learned how to tease people until they're so pissed of.

"Hey Sam, we're sorry før teasing you..." said Sean and Carl..

~it's called apologizing~

"We just wanna get closer to you.. You know, having a sister.." it's Sean.. I don't know if I'll ignore him or laugh at him...

~from that day on.. We became the so called playmates~