Chapter Four: Skipping

~Tasha's P.O.V~

I was making my way to my locker and of course, Langston was already there patiently waiting, and as I made my way over to him I couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh you think it's funny huh?"

"You missed me that much?" I smirked a little as I pushed him away and opened up my locker.

"Of course!" he placed his hand over his heart as I laughed hysterically.

"What do you want Langston?" I finally put my shit away and got my stuff for science.

"I just want a hug ma." He smiled sheepishly before embracing me, damn he smelt good, his hands slowly roamed down my back and I knew exactly what he wanted to do. I pulled away before he could go any further.

"Nope." I said popping the p before sticking my tongue out at him.

~Langston's P.O.V~

"I was soo close!"

"Soo close. " She replied sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at her and draped my arm around her shoulder.

"Shut up." I walked her to class before meeting up with Day who was just smiling at me.

"You high ma nigguh?" I chuckled before looking him up and down.

"Naww bro, I see you!!"

I kissed my teeth realizing what he was getting at.

"We're just friends bro. "

"For now." he winked at me before going into a laughing fit. I swear this nigga's crazy.

"You're hella fruity!" I pushed him before walking into my homeroom, honestly I can't wait 'til lunch to see Tasha.

¤¤

Thankfully the time flew by quickly and I was headed to our usual place where we meet up.

"Yo lang!" Julian shouted as I approached everyone else.

"Ey ma nigga!" I dapped him up.

"Yo ass didn't even come back to ma crib last night man, wassup with that"

"I wasn't feeling that." I replied honestly. He kissed his teeth. "Aww, you missed me ju ju?" I reached out to caress his face but he smacked my hand away, I heard a familiar laugh behind and turned around to see Tasha and them approaching us.

~Tasha's P.O.V~

"Y'all so stupid!" I giggled as we approached Lang, Ju and Day.

"Naww naww, don't get me mixed up in their fruity shit." Day replied before laughing.

"I know my boo ain't gay." Lexi butted in as she made her way over to Julian and kissed him. Liyah followed suit, kissing Dashawn and I turned to Langston.

"When we gone do that huh?" he asked while draping his arm over my shoulder.

"Never. " I smiled at him.

"Naww soon. " He whispered in my ear before kissing on my neck, I blushed and pushed him off me.

"Where we going for lunch?"

"I want McDonalds, " Liyah exclaimed before getting in her car, "who's coming?"

Dashawn, Lexi and Ju got in but I wasn't feeling McDonalds today.

"I'll pass. "

"Y'all can go." Langston said to them and they left. "What you want?"

"Ion know, pizza?" He kissed his teeth.

"You know how far the nearest pizza hut is?" He asked before getting in his car. I smiled.

"Love you too Lang!"

It took us about 20 minutes to get to Pizza Hut and of course we had to deal with the lunch crowd. Ugh, I wish it was a drive thru. After another 20 minutes we got our medium pizza and I was making my way back to the car when Langston stopped me.

"Where you goin'?"

"To the car so we could get back to school on time? "

"Naww, you gone hadda be late, I ain't drive all this way and stand up in this long ass line to go drive again."

"Langstonnn." I whined but he just completely ignored me and found us a booth in the back. "Ugh."

"What took you so long?" He asked smirking at me as I sat facing him. I eyed him before taking a slice of the pizza. "I got an idea." he said, taking a bite of his slice.

"What?"

"We're gonna skip school and go to the beach instead."

I laughed, "You're crazy."

"I'm serious."

"Nooo, I've never skipped school in my life!" I said honestly.

"You're such a goody two shoes! "

"I am not!"

"Come then."

I thought about it for a while, "What if I get in trouble?"

He chuckled.

"You won't, I promise. " He flashed that irresistible smile of his and I gave in. I just hope they don't call my ma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally updated! lol

Do ya'll think she should have went to the beach?? Would you skip??

What ya'll think gone happen at the beach? ;)

Leave your thoughts in the comments.

#Vote #Comment #AddToYourReadingList :)