Chapter Two: Make Your Move

~Langston's P.O.V~

I started thinking about what Dashawn said and decided I really should make a move, Tasha's  beautiful and fine as hell, she won't be single forever, but what if she turns me down, what if she thinks I'm some sort of  jerk because of my past?

I started to reassure myself, Day said she liked me so maybe's he's right and plus I caught her staring at me a while ago so maybe I am just overreacting.

"Hey," I looked up to see Tasha standing over me with a huge smile on her face, "brought you a something to ease your nerves." she said while handing a cup to me.

"Do I look stressed?" I asked smiling at her as she took a seat next to me on the couch.

"Well, you've been sitting here by yourself all afternoon."

"I've just been thinking," I said looking at her,"but what's in this cup? You tryna get me drunk?"

"No, it's just punch," She giggled, "What's bothering you tho?"

She blushed when she caught me staring at her, which kinda made me feel better.

"How good you look in them shorts." I mumbled more to myself and chuckled when she choked on her drink. "You good?"

"Yeah." She blushed.

"A niggas just being honest," I explained, "so uhh, I've also been thinking, do you wanna catch a movie sometime?"

~Tasha's P.O.V~

Did Langston just ask me out? I was freaking out on the inside but I had to play it cool, was he even serious?

"Stop playing." I smiled at him, hoping that he wasn't.

A look of disappoinment came over his face, "Um, I'm not but if you don't want to -"

"No," I cut him off, "we could do that." I said blushing.

A look of relief washed over his face, "Oh well, This Saturday?"

"This Saturday." I repeated, I'm sure I was smiling for the rest of the night. We talked about their youtube channel and their fans, he even let me go on his twitter to see some of the things they'd tweet at him, some were funny and others were just crazy, then we talked about school and the one class we had together, algebra, he said he could use some tutoring and I offered to help him since I was probably the smartest one in algebra class anyway.

~Langston's P.O.V~

Tasha and I probably sat their for two hours straight just talking about stuff. I really Like her and she looks like she's really into me too, It was crazy of me to think she would turn me down.

"So, can I call you anytime?"

"Once its before 3 am," she joked, "a girl needs her beauty sleep ya know!"

"Well I see its been working." I winked at her and she blushed.

"I'd really appreciate it if you stopped making me blush." She said as she smiled at me.

"Naww, I like seeing that beautiful smile of yours."

"Stopp!" She shoved my arm and I pretended to be hurt.

"Ow, pretty strong for a girl." I smirked before pushing her down into the couch and tickling her then I noticed Day UStreaming and he had the cam on us.

"Look at these two love birds!" He said still filming us and acting a fool.

"Nigga shut up." I groaned as Tasha just blushed and I got off her, she said hey to the fans who were all going crazy because of what they just saw.

JulianWifeey223: Are they dating?? OMG

LangLangLove: Why is she all up on my man Langston!!

DayBeautyBitch: Eww...Langston you could do better!

"Hey guys," I said as I took the laptop from Day, "How ya'll doing?"

The questions just kept coming, wanting to know if Tasha and I were dating, some of them dissing Tasha so I just handed the laptop to Julian.

~Tasha's P.O.V~

We've been here for almost 4 hours now and Langston and I have been chilling all afternoon but I needed to get home.

"Uh, I gotta get home, where the hell is Liyah?"

"I think she's upstairs with Day and you know how that goes."

We both laughed.

"Can you give me a ride then?"

"Yeah, Let me just get my keys." He said smiling at me.

"Okay."

I went and said bye to Jules and Lexi and Langston met me at the door.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Yup." I replied and we headed out to the car.