Chapter 1

A/N: Okay so I'm a bit depressed right now and I also trying to cheer myself and all of you up by posting the first chapter of the edited version of this story I hope you like it <3

P.S. I have already deleted the old version

------------------------------------------------------------------

OLIVER's P.O.V

What's it like to live in a cruel cruel world without verbal communication. People trying to talk to you like a normal person but you just kept quiet, no words coming out of your mouth no matter how much you want to say something. Opening my mouth to tell them my opinions. To tell them everything I want to say to them. But nothing came out. No sound came out. 

I'm scared. Scared that they would hear my horrible voice. That's what my aunt told me. My voice is horrible and it always will be. She never liked hearing my voice. She despises my voice. She despises me as a whole. What did I do wrong? The accident was never my fault. That's what grandpapi told me before he passed away. Or is he just saying that so I won't feel guilty? Maybe it IS my fault? Maybe I really deserved all the words my aunt have said to me. 

My aunt banned me from singing. It was unfair. I loved singing. I dreamed to be a singer ever since I was a toddler. My mother would always sing for me before... before that happened. After the accident I'd sneak out of my roof to climb up our roof and sing. I'd always believe that my parents are listening to me as I sing for them. Each night my eyes release tears of joy. I know they're watching and listening to me. I just know it. Then the time when my aunt caught me singing, came. She abused me. I was so scared. Why does she hate my voice so much? It was when I decided I wouldn't want to say a single word altogether. It was just like this for years. And my aunt just ignored me.

I love school. I love learning. And every dismissal I would go to that old and empty music room. It is located at the end of the hall so no one would ever hear you because no one goes to that hall. Every afternoon, I'd sing using the old piano inside. I cry while I was singing all of the songs that my dad used to compose before he passed away. It was the songs he used to write for me and my mom. But they're gone now and it is all my fault.

My mom always called me a golden voiced singer. Along with my older cousins. Yes, they are the sons of my abusive aunt. But they are really nice. Ever since I decided not to speak a word, they had been trying to get my voice back... Which is always there. I miss those times when we used to hang out. But somehow, they are all so busy now. The twins, Jeonghan and Minki are busy with their small business here in the streets in London. And Baekhyun is in Korea with his husband, Chanyeol. Yes, they are Koreans. My aunt's husband is Korean but he's gone... 

Although my aunt never took care of me, Jeonghan and Minki are there to cook food for me. They are even the ones who pays for my school needs. Baekhyun visits us every year with his husband and the child they adopted. I love them so much. That's why I work hard to pay them back. I'll pay for all of the great stuff they gave to me regardless of the things their mother did to me. My aunt has the power to hurt me whenever the three are them aren't around. They kept pursuing me to sing again but I can't. I'm scared. But they said to take my time and I just agreed using my small chalkboard. They took care of me like their little son. Baekhyun is even planning to adopt me.

I sighed.I'm in the old music room at this moment. Thinking about my life is not helping at all. I looked around to make sure no one is coming in. I smiled and sat down in front of the piano. Here we go again. I thought to myself. I know I come here everyday. But I miss every minute in this music room. I wanted to sing. It is the only thing that helps my body in peace. I ran my fingers through the keys and started playing the intro.

I might be singing the song with my voice but for everyone, Every Song I sing to them will always remain Voiceless.

A/N: So how'd you like it? this chapter is based on Oliver's story. Hope you like it!!