Chapter II: Council

The Council as known to the witches of the younger generation is the official government or rule enforcers of the Magical community of Wizards, Warlocks,Necromancer,Witches, Healers and on special occasions Alchemists. As such they are entasked to record any change of status; marriage or something of the like included. Regardless of whether it is inconvenient for the summoned, their presence is a must for the council or they shall face inquisition of the lightest kind. (For more information see pg 336)

 Being the head of the Horae clan had given her everything she needed to survive at politics, magical or otherwise. As such Eunomia Decretum knew which marriages or partnership have the power to change tides or sway something important to a direction which is not favorable at all.

This included the marriage and partnership of Lilium Amaryllis Myrtus and Ariel. The former being considered as the second in throne for the title of Witch Queen and the latter, the most powerful spirit that could have been part of the Great Thrones. With the former being a possible candidate and the latter a former candidate.

Eunomia knew that unless she watched them closely things could burn in hell and what a pleasant suprise would it be if Hades and Lucifer saw her now. Abominable. Besides the great Ariel had made an enemy out of the fairy queen Titania and Seelie Courts are just so annoying though fun since they are the only ones who could be on par at her.

With her standing in the imposing seat elevated 10 feet from the circular ground of the Tower of London. Not exactly The Tower of London but rather the ones owned by the London Council.

Being the Headwoman of the Council had its perks.

Along with the rest of her jury, each practicing different kinds of magical arts. Waited for the arrival of Lilium; The second Warlock to have ever shown a profiency in all arts of magic. Her birth had been a silent one, unacknowledge by the whole magical community to be exact.

And yet they had been surprised upon the early surfacing of her powers and oh! the child was brilliant, a genius unlike others. She was observant at her early childhood and a great actor.And Eunomia knew that she needed this child on her side.

Lilium's words had a subtle power in them and they were powerful much like its user and her familiar. Eunomia knew that few witches and warlocks have taken ravens or crows as familiars and even sorcerers are stopping to choose them as one.

Idiotic babes

Eunomia still found it amusing that by  avoiding what you don't want to be, you have become what you don't want to be without noticing it. And they were fools to not choose a raven or a crow. Everyone knew of the Morrígan and to have her at your side is to be powerful.

Even the pompous douche bag Sir Linus Bloodworth had knew the importance of familiar and yet people waste them.Ridiculous.

And yet this unassuming and fake fool Lilium had knew the importance and snag the jackpot. Her familiar was the Morrígan herself.

Eunomia's familiar was the Pithecophaga jefferyi or known to some as the Monkey-Eating Eagle.

Archos was silent and wonderfully observant perched from the highest vantage point in the room. She knew that she could depend on her primary familiar to oversee everything and from that they do the maths.

She had of course expected for the Warlock to show up suddenly in the room. The girl did have a blatant dislike for law and a flair for theatrics ( if only it served her purpose) but then Eunomia had just a little bit expected that Lilium would have just been contrary when the girl herself had strode into the room, bearing her cloak of solidarity, her witche's hat that represented her warlock status and of course a single wooden bracelet made by Ariel, to signify their marriage.