Chapter I: Partnership

The Partnership between Witches/Warlocks and Spirits or otherwise, varies from each partnership. It is possible for a spirit to offer a partnership of marriage to a Warlock/Witch. It is considered as the highest and most powerful form of partnership as the magical abilities of both bloodlines are combined. A Partnership could only be dissolved through death or extreme emotional pain. It is possible for both Witches or Warlocks to form partnership among themselves (For more information regarding Witch&Warlock Partnership see pg 150)

Priscilla Myrtus nee Litus upon hearing that her second child had found a Spirit partner not to mention it was The Ariel, the very spirit who had helped Prospero, she was very proud of her daugther whom she had fear would have ended as a lone Warlock with only her familiar Morrígan as company.

She did not want her daughter to end up like Hecate Lamia who only had her Owl as company. Priscilla shivered just from thinking of the most powerful magi in history.

Of course she did not expect that her daughter would get married on the same day. She remembered how happy her daugther was, though she suspected it had to do more with the fact she no longer had to host than the fact she had a partner, she was happy though the absolute clueless face Lilium had when her father had sat Ariel, great spirit be damned, and Caccina, bless that child, had talked with her youngest and she was left to deal with the aftermath.

For all of the wit her husband had, he had no patience and a temper to go with it. Which unfortunately was earned by her daugther, thank god it was dulled by her daugther's "think before you act attitude".

While Priscilla had thought about that, Caccina Litus-Myrtus thought otherwise. For her, Lilium had ruined her chance to shine as the greatest Warlock, no longer would she be able to join the ranks of Hecate the "Witch Queen" and Merlin "Prophet Enchanter". And it was because of her unbelievable foolishness in accepting a partnership so easily.

"That is why I told you, one should read the terms and conditions before accepting-"

"yeah, I get it" Lilium said in an aggravated tone as she stared at her sister. Her husband/partner Ariel was talking with her father.

Of course it was not part of her plan to get married immediately,when she had not even finished her course in diplomacy. Hell, all she wanted was to get a partner,someone reliable and she could tolerate just to pass the Trials and hopefully rise to the ranks of Merlin and Hecate (with or without her partner).

Getting married was just a minor bump on the road, if only everyone would stop freaking out (special mention to her goddamn annoying sister Caccina), Ariel was taking this in stride and so was she.

"No, you don't" Caccina insisted

"Yes, I do. Necromancer or not I don't care about what you think, Ariel and I could hold off the church wedding or whatever wedding and just sign the papers"

"Do you really think it's just that easy?"

"It would just be a marriage in paper"

"just?" Caccina was outraged by her sister's comment

"only the marriage part, the partnership is mutually real" Lilium said offhandedly and passed her sister on the way out of the room but was grabbed and Caccina felt her patience snap

"Clearly you don't understand the situation you are in. You have entered into a partnership with Ariel, The spirit who helped Prospero, the spirit who was been in hiding ever since he was freed permanently. Most of all you are the talk of the century! The Witch Queen watches your actions, Merlin has been talking highly of you! and now you're married to Ariel, accidentally at that and you just brush it off?!" screamed Caccina, in an outrage.