Chapter 9

Copyright © 2013 Joey Danielle

Haddon

"C'mon Gabrielle! Alpha can't be late baby girl." I yelled up stairs.

I checked for the time as I heard her footsteps down the stairs.

"Baby, I picked this to match your outfit, but don't you think it's a bit...slutty?"

I looked up at her, my wolf was going crazy.

"Fuck, you look sexy as hell! I bet your girl looks good too." I inched my hand up her dress, hinting at her little button.

"Haddon behave! I want to have a good night tonight." she said popping my hand.

I growled at that, but moved my hand anyways. I stood behind her wrapping my arms around her tight waist.

"You look beautiful babe, I like your skin showing." I kissed our mark.

"Oh.. don't Haddon."

Gabrielle and I jumped into the cream Aston and I sped off. We were going to a nice restaurant tonight, not the last one we went to. I kinda fucked that up for the both of us. I linked Chance, Molina, and Preston telling them to be there in 2 minutes. We pulled up to the lounge-like restaurant and was seated immediately. I kept my girl close to my side, I don't want anyone fucking up this night for her.

I heard squealing and I already knew it was Gabrielle and Molina. Looking over at Chance, I heard him sighing.

"What's up bro?"

Gabrielle

Oh my god, I don't even know how our date is going to go. I look like a slut beside my fine ass mate. I feel the scrutiny pressing on me now.

"Gabrielle!" I looked over and Mo was skipping towards me grinning ear to ear.

I squealed, giving her a bear hug, or should I say wolf... Whatever, I missed Mo! She's been good female company.

"I have a surprise Luna, look!" Mo pointed past Haddon and Chance. It was Preston. I felt some weird connection with him, I was so excited he was here. He needs to be around people to come out of his comfort zone. I ran over and hugged him until I felt him start hugging me back, but I heard Haddon clear his throat. I rolled my eyes, he's so jealous, I'm HIS mate. I leaned over the booth to talk to Preston.

"Thank you for coming Preston. Don't mind Haddon, he's just possessive." I whispered the last part so only Preston could hear me.

I turned around and Haddon was staring at my ass.

Behave baby! I linked to him

I sat down beside him and we all ordered our food and drinks including Preston, but he just kept quiet in the corner.

"Preston talk! You are supposed to socialize at dinner." I joked. He gave me a warm smile.

"Well, thanks Gabri-"

"You will call her Luna!" Haddon yelled in his Alpha tone.

"Baby calm down..." I said kissing his jaw line, he is so hot when he yells. My hand was under the table, so I patted his muscular thigh. He looked up and his eyes were swirling in arousal. Our food arrived at the perfect time, cause I am not having a recap of last time we went to dinner. I could feel his wolf calling me while we were eating, but I ignored it. Preston kept looking up at me every once in a while, I'll talk to him later when Haddon isn't being mean.

"Mo! I missed you! You need to come over later so we can talk," I winked at her. The boys are not invited.

"I have a meeting anyways, so does Chance." Haddon mumbled. He's really pissing me off with this ugly ass attitude. Eventually Haddon calmed down, returning to his original emotions, i guess his wolf was surfacing. We need to shift and take a run anyways...