Chapter 6 : Ship Ahoy ~ part 1

Dedicated to siggey28 : )) ~ thank-u for the comment and votes <3

Shout out to lovestoread89 for ur lovely comments as usual… <3

THANK-U TO THE READERS WHO’RE CUREENTLY READING MY STORY AND VOTE FOR IT..I LOOOOOOOOVE U ALL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6 – Ship Ahoy ~ part 1

Valentyn Mansion

Caleb~

The room was enveloped in a torturing silence. Only the clinks and clanks of silverware echoed throughout the mansion. It was taking me all of my will power to not throw away the knife and fork and yell out in pure agony. After 5 minutes of the torture, defeated I yelled out, “Gaaah. I can’t take it anymore. Can you damn well punish me already?”

Dad stared hard at me as if considering it. To be honest he was scaring me. He had yet to punish me for the Halloween party and ending up in jail thing but so far nothing. I hoped this wasn’t the ominous calm before the storm.

“Caleb. For the first time I’m letting you think about this yourself and chosen to not punish you. I’m letting you reflect on your mistakes and you want me to punish you?,” he asked me with a confused look.

Okay. Dad must have hit his head or something. Or was he just pulling my leg. Why was he letting me off the hook so easily? No, don’t be deceived Caleb. This is your tyrant father we’re talking about here. He won’t let you get away so easily.

Scoffing Annjalene commented, “Why even bother dad. He’s an idiot. Like he even knows what he did wrong, how’s he going to learn from it? The only thing he regrets would probably be that he got caught.”

“Okay. I’m going up to my room now. When you have a punishment decided you know where to find me,” I simply stated too tired to argue with Annjalene.

“Is it that obvious,” I heard my dad ask my mum as I walked out of the dining room. Curiosity won over boredom so slowing down I listened in to their conversation as I walked up the stairs to my bedroom.

“I don’t what you’re talking about Attis,” she laughed. Liar!

“This is why I love you”

DAMN. There goes my idea to eavesdrop on them in hopes he’d spill something about my punishment. Now all I heard was cooing and yucky kisses being shared.

“AAAHHH…NO AUDIO PLEASE,” my voice boomed out in annoyance and I practically ran all the way up to my room.

“OR VISUALS,” I heard Annjalene yell as she ran out of the dining room and into the living room slamming the door behind her.

With a victorious grin I jumped on my bed. I hoped Annjalene had suffered big time. Seeing your parents all gooey and kissy is too – bleeuugghh... Knowing that she’d witnessed mum and dad’s latest lip locking moment made me feel a bit better. That tiny amount of happiness soon started to waver and a particular little angel started to fill up my mind once again.

“God, damn it. You’re Caleb Valentyn for god’s sake. Stop moping and do what you do best.”

Taking out my Blackberry I called my stupid cousin. After about five or six rings he picked up and in a sickly cheery voice he answered, “Yo, Seb the hot maestro here. How may I be of help to you?”

What the fuck. “Dude, check who’s damn calling you before answering the phone like that. And maestro? Seriously? You’re an idiot.”

“Hey! That’s my babe magnet phone line. What do you want,” his annoyed voice demanded from the other line. Wow, that was sad. He actually sounded serious when he said that. What babe magnet. More like babe repellent.