Those Cold Eyes by Avylinn

Avylinn

Those Cold Eyes
(Quote: Chapter Fifteen)

Leaving a troubled past behind, Dylan starts his first day at a new high school

Leaving a troubled past behind, Dylan starts his first day at a new high school. He's soon wrapped up in his new life, meeting new friends and especially someone to take his mind off the things that happened. However, the past has a way of catching up, and how does he think he can get someone else out of their misery if he can't even help himself? Dylan knows he should know better than to fall for someone new, but Zach isn't just anyone. He's the guy with a face of stone and eyes as cold as a winter's night - a guy without a heart - or so it would seem... They won't like each other at all, they will hate - hate each other senseless. But perhaps that senselessness is what will get them out of their troubles once and for all.

Don't be Shy
(Quote: 2 You're Cute)

--warning: cuteness overload-- SIDE STORY TO THOSE COLD EYES

Sebastian is shyer than shy, but after meeting Dylan and Tyra he's starting to crawl out if his little shell. So when Kaiden gives him his phone number, Seb gives his in return. From that moment on a new world opens up to the cute teenager. Kaiden sends messages that make Seb dance around in his room. Dance with the butterflies that soar within his stomach. Kaiden gives him kisses that make his body burn. But even happiness has its opposite. Seb's mother keeps a tight leash, and her dreams for her son doesn't match well with the dreams that keep Seb afloat. She dreams of a son with a perfect life, a perfect education and a perfect wife. Sometimes dreams come true, but you want them to be your own, not your mother's.

In Those Cold Eyes Dylan and Zach don't get along at first, but after pushing and pushing things start to click as well as their feeling and it's all woven together in red paint.
Don't be Shy is Seb's time to shine as well as Kaidens. The shy little cutie gets a little courage and gives him his number. He may have lost someone's during the journey of emotions, but gained something even more, which made it all worth it in the end.
Avylinn is also the author of Volatile, as well as the books that come after it, Toxic, Fraudulent Marriage, and Oblivious. Volatile was previously called The Violinist, and is being published.
Hurry and read Avy's amazing work and enjoy it while you can, because who knows when these will get published, so hurry and read it while you can! ~Awolf